Queens vs Morton - Page 4 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Queens vs Morton

TONofmemories

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well done Morton.

In JJ we trust.

McGhee needs some support, there's no-one backing him up.
Hayes playing it forward, Bell being forced to do it all alone, now forward from Marr, here's Ritchie, still Andy Ritchie, look at the control...

That is a marvellous goal from Andy Ritchie. Twenty minutes on the clock and Morton's supporters come alive. A goal which epitomises the control, the arrogance, the cheek of Andy Ritchie.

Haven't seen such a foolish pre match reaction to a youngster starting since Quitongo started up front against Kilmarnock.

Well done to the young man.

I have no idea how we played but I didn't have a problem with the 3-5-2 that some people had. It suits our centrebacks, Tumilty has cover so his lack of tracking back isn't as much of an issue, three in central midfield still and we are more likely to score with two average strikers than one.

Good people will do good things, bad people will do bad things, but only with religion do good people do bad things!

32.gif

That's a fantastic result, really massive for us. That gives us something to build on - any talk of Johansson needing X amount of points from next three ganes to avoid pressure was largely based on Partick and Alloa with tonight an afterthought, so coming away with a win is massive. Eight points clear of 9th and only one off the playoffs with two winnable home games coming up.

Brian Wake my Lord, Brian Wake

Oh Lord, Brian Wake

Archived