Morton Vs Partick - Page 5 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Morton Vs Partick

BishopBrennan

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

McManus scores against Falkirk now.

McGhee needs some support, there's no-one backing him up.
Hayes playing it forward, Bell being forced to do it all alone, now forward from Marr, here's Ritchie, still Andy Ritchie, look at the control...

That is a marvellous goal from Andy Ritchie. Twenty minutes on the clock and Morton's supporters come alive. A goal which epitomises the control, the arrogance, the cheek of Andy Ritchie.

Other than the first 20 minutes that was awful. Denny is fit, get McHugh to utter fuck. One goal won't save him.

Peter Weatherson is the greatest player since Ritchie, and should be assigned 'chairman for life' 

onsP5NR.jpg

We have 2 weeks now to get someone in. After today’s game a felt really sorry for the boys they looked right up for the game at the start with the high fives to each other. Don’t think big Denny is no ready to start these games just yet give him a few weeks with the reserves get his match fitness bk was a waste of a jersey can’t beliece he dropped iredale for him. Not sure why Oliver wasn’t in the line up dunno if he has a knock but a would have had him in there before armour. Sutton’s decision to take tidser off was weird felt he was the only one that looked like threat. Just need to bk in on Monday morning and go again fans were excellent today aswell and got right behind the boys.

No cunt is bigger than the club

One team one dream one Morton

🔵⚪️🔵⚪️

Disappointing but not entirely unexpected performance. The starting line-up never really fired after the first 15/20 minutes. Tidser was isolated out on the left and Denny is still short on fitness. I never had much of an issue with the substitutions as Denny was out on his feet and Tiff a straight swop for Tids to try and offer some width. Aside from an excellent away support the only moment of mention was the goal that was not given - from where I was sitting, the ball hit the back of the net, only for the linesman to tell the referee otherwise and signal a throw-in for Thistle!

Over-reaction to give flak to Sutton and Anderson both looked uncertain and nervous in the hot-seat. Neither asked for the gig but at least they stepped up when required.

The Championship this season is going to be very tight. The priority for Morton is to get a new manager in pronto. None of the usual names being thrown around excite me but we are where we are and the new man should get our support.

Gutted we got nothing from that but just lacked a wee bit of magic in final 3rd. Partick are crap which is the infuriating thing and would be surprised if they did anything this season.

Started off the game at lightning pace and we started to burn out unfortunately. Badly needed some energy in 2nd half, would of put Iredale on instead of Tiffoney who would of gave us some strong running and some presence aswell for McHugh/Armour to feed off later in the game.

Players are right up for this fight this season. Great atmosphere and support especially before the game.

2 weeks to regroup and get going again. Mon the fucking Ton. Fuck McKinnon, that hobbling cunt O’Ware and fair play to Jai not getting involved in any of OWare’s antics. He’s here, he’s there, his knee needs repaired it’s Tam O’Ware, class rendition!

**** the game btw, I hope McKinnon gets rickets, hope that ugly **** O'Ware gets TB and Quitongo gets swine flu. Horrible ****.

This is the kind of unapologetic hate this club needs. Move away from plucky little Morton embarrassment, we don't win 3-0 at Easter Road and Tannadice by accident, we win because we're better than the absolute cunts who inhabit those grounds.

The managers who've overseen the rare wins at those grounds act like it's a massive achievement that's unbelievable for Morton. That's why those managers can fuck the fuck off. Morton need rid of people who think of Morton the way Sportsound think of Morton; we're a bigger club than that and we can get it right up every single one of that crowd when we're winning the league while their darlings like Falkirk are getting hounded into League One.

Brian Wake my Lord, Brian Wake

Oh Lord, Brian Wake

Archived