Thread About Ex Player - Page 114 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Thread About Ex Player

KingsTON

McManus subbed in a dire Raith v QoS game.

McGhee needs some support, there's no-one backing him up.
Hayes playing it forward, Bell being forced to do it all alone, now forward from Marr, here's Ritchie, still Andy Ritchie, look at the control...

That is a marvellous goal from Andy Ritchie. Twenty minutes on the clock and Morton's supporters come alive. A goal which epitomises the control, the arrogance, the cheek of Andy Ritchie.

Dean Keenan was MotM for Troon F.C. in their match against Rob Roy F.C.

McGhee needs some support, there's no-one backing him up.
Hayes playing it forward, Bell being forced to do it all alone, now forward from Marr, here's Ritchie, still Andy Ritchie, look at the control...

That is a marvellous goal from Andy Ritchie. Twenty minutes on the clock and Morton's supporters come alive. A goal which epitomises the control, the arrogance, the cheek of Andy Ritchie.

Not an ex-player but ex-manager. Played for my uni team today against New College Lanarkshire at Broadwood stadium, who are coached by Allan Moore  :unsure:

Had a quick chat with him after, seemed a decent guy. Just a shame how it ended for him with us.

i spoke briefly to him up at Turriff when we played them.  He does seem a decent guy and was a terrific wee player; i saw him in our last year in the Premier League when he played for Hearts at Cappielow where he played well on the wing esp 1st half. He was an attack minded player so i imagine he is like that as a manager.

Not an ex-player but ex-manager. Played for my uni team today against New College Lanarkshire at Broadwood stadium, who are coached by Allan Moore :unsure:

Had a quick chat with him after, seemed a decent guy. Just a shame how it ended for him with us.

If I remember correctly he was a lecturer when he managed Stirling so is entirely possible/plausible he's back teaching again.

WHEREVER IT TAKES US- WHATEVER IT TAKES

Whatever happened to David O'Brien? 

Thought he was a very good player for a few years before injury took hold. Enjoyed watching him play.

Camelon Juniors apparently. Can't remember if he ever kicked ball for us again after that wee rat McGeouch snapped him at Parkhead. You're right though, was a good player with pace to burn. We missed him the rest of that horrible season. I don't imagine he would have packed it in like most of them did. 

Peter Weatherson is the greatest player since Ritchie, and should be assigned 'chairman for life' 

onsP5NR.jpg