Sign in to follow this  
Chesh

Ton Tv

1 minute ago, TRVMP said:

I thought the automated camera was in the shed, though.

If it is then the camera guy must be standing on the touchline as we can only see half the pitch. 

Good people will do good things, bad people will do bad things, but only with religion do good people do bad things!

32.gif

Gerry McDade unable to tell the difference between McGinty and McAlister :lol:

Brian Wake my Lord, Brian Wake

Oh Lord, Brian Wake

Just now, dunning1874 said:

Not like He's interviewed him 40 times and sees him all the time at training. Maybe he's watching the same camera we are 

Good people will do good things, bad people will do bad things, but only with religion do good people do bad things!

32.gif

1 minute ago, dunning1874 said:

To be fair, it's not like McAlister's a well-kent face among Morton fans. I mean, if he was, for example, firmly in the all-time top 10 for appearances, that would be a bit of a minter.

Now before Gavin goes, I'd like to ask him one more question.

Do you like Abba?

Just now, TONofmemories said:

It's nice to have some commentary, despite everything else being absolute aids. 

Got to say I'm pleasantly surprised with how... not-terrible the commentary is. I mean, it wouldn't have Sky quaking in its boots, but it's not dreadful.

Now before Gavin goes, I'd like to ask him one more question.

Do you like Abba?

McKinnon talks a good game . Tells us what we want to hear . Useless . . Don't need a CEO . Look at the money we,d save . Give it to Gerry as well

If theres someone on the camera can he stop doing big fish, small fish, cardboard box please. 

Edited by port-ton

32.gif

Aye commentary’s fine. I’m still just annoyed at the reasonable sum of money we’ve pissed away this evening.

I can live with the dodgy camera work to be honest, although some improvement would be nice. They just need to get that server sorted.

Think the commentary is pretty good.

Only fair to praise the commentary amongst all this shambles. Every other thing is a disaster that I would barely spend a fiver on but at least its something to build on going forward. 

• Downvote 1

32.gif

There's really no need to zoom in here. Just leave it zoomed out and scan left to right... 

Just now, TONofmemories said:

Be better filmed from the WDE.

We’re no playing Subbuteo

Having the ball out of shot adds real suspense and peril to attacks that you just don't get in an ordinary 'dung Scottish football game' cut. Think of it as an amateur horror movie and we've got an Oscar-clincher here.

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are