Ton Tv - Page 13 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Ton Tv

Chesh

Buffering a lot. 

I thought it was re-buffering the same clip but it's just that the team are practicing the same moves.

McGhee needs some support, there's no-one backing him up.
Hayes playing it forward, Bell being forced to do it all alone, now forward from Marr, here's Ritchie, still Andy Ritchie, look at the control...

That is a marvellous goal from Andy Ritchie. Twenty minutes on the clock and Morton's supporters come alive. A goal which epitomises the control, the arrogance, the cheek of Andy Ritchie.

• Replies 971
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Stevie Aitken's Love Child said:

Signed up effortlessly and the stream is working fine on my phone. It doesn't however appear to be using the pixellot camera, which is on the cowshed side, unless it's been moved?

No idea who is playing below the stand - wonder if it will it be able to pan further back or look down?

McGhee needs some support, there's no-one backing him up.
Hayes playing it forward, Bell being forced to do it all alone, now forward from Marr, here's Ritchie, still Andy Ritchie, look at the control...

That is a marvellous goal from Andy Ritchie. Twenty minutes on the clock and Morton's supporters come alive. A goal which epitomises the control, the arrogance, the cheek of Andy Ritchie.

Working fine for me just now, although the camera's a bit jerky right enough. Unsure how watchable this'll actually be if the ball's going end to end quickly, and we've not seen what the view'll be like of the main stand touchline.

Brian Wake my Lord, Brian Wake

Oh Lord, Brian Wake

4 minutes ago, pink_panther said:

link from twitter isnt working cant find it on site

what a joke outfit we are

Link has been working all morning. Shop currently unavailable.

9 minutes ago, dunning1874 said:

Working fine for me just now, although the camera's a bit jerky right enough. Unsure how watchable this'll actually be if the ball's going end to end quickly, and we've not seen what the view'll be like of the main stand touchline.

Wonder what camera they are using. You can see the Pixellot camera o. The screen, hung at the cowshed side. Is there 2 or are they using a different camera?

1 hour ago, 9 Strathblane Crescent said:

I suspect the underlying problem to all of what's going on at Cappielow is that we have a Chief Exec who is chief cook and bottle washer.

I'm sure he's doing his best under the circumstances but he's being asked to do far too much and ends up doing just enough of everything to keep the plates spinning. A lesson for MCT when they take over that it's all right working with the bare bones of an operation but you get what you pay for. MCT will need a lot of help with the running of the club and not just from paid employees.

Now where do I sign up for Tuesday, as a season ticket holder Iv'e not even received confirmation of my payment never mind an email telling me how to watch Tuesdays game.

It all points to part-time football. That's where we're at.

15 minutes ago, Deego said:

It all points to part-time football. That's where we're at.

Would rather have the top (in theory) of the part-time market and players who are willing conmit to the club for the next wee while instead of bargain bin, full time mercenaries who will slither off to Queens Park or Kelty like clockwork every close season.

It isn't an irreversible switch; if the underlying conditions improve then you can go back to a fully professional model.

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

Well, I’m glad we had some sort of test to iron out the issues, but the worry would be we’ve already encountered capacity/buffering issues for what is likely just a small % of the match day audience. Not particularly confident ahead of Tuesday but I’ll give it a go.

7 minutes ago, TheGoon said:

Well, I’m glad we had some sort of test to iron out the issues, but the worry would be we’ve already encountered capacity/buffering issues for what is likely just a small % of the match day audience. Not particularly confident ahead of Tuesday but I’ll give it a go.

I am extremely, extremely concerned about the 'capacity' of the site. Clearly we are on a bargain basement hosting package. Football club sites have long periods of comparatively low activity, then spikes - usually coinciding with transfer news. Our hosting should take that into account. 

EOho8Pw.png

Archived