Championship 23/24 - Page 15 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Championship 23/24

Must be such a wee shame for fans of the nine other Championship teams to be deprived of the beautiful, free flowing football they obviously all play every week when not up against the indestructible hammer throwers of Morton. 😂😂

I hope they keep insults coming it obviously motivates our guys. 

• Upvote 2

here today, gone to hell

22 hours ago, Toby said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/play/p0hbcwyg?partner=uk.co.bbc&origin=share-mobile

Scottish-born Republic of Ireland international Aiden McGeady, whose Ayr United team has collected a quite incredible zero points against Scotland’s form side, dropping six of them before Morton hit their incredible run of form, is the latest to criticise Morton’s all conquering style of play.

Get it right fucking up him.

*insert signature here*

How does everyone see this? Funny or unprofessional?

Different if it were to come from an unofficial fans’ site, I certainly wouldn’t want Morton getting involved in shite like this, especially when you see how the Partick fans who were in hospitality go on about what Allan Moore allegedly said 11 years ago.

If Raith fail to win promotion, as I sincerely hope they do, there are going to be a lot of sticks left lying around for fans of other clubs to beat them with.

IMG_7403.jpeg

• Upvote 1

It's setting them up for a bit of ridicule if it all goes to shit.

However, I think I saw on twitter that they do it for most games, raffled off to young fans or people can buy from a limited stock? A small earner but an earner nevertheless.

2 hours ago, Toby said:

The latest contribution from Raith’s social media team today…

https://x.com/raithrovers/status/1759147611783569574?s=46&t=mPi-CBP2m1lKxRNMQCkJuA

Dougie’s already hinted that he’s not happy with certain clubs’ behaviour towards us, I suspect they’re top of the list. I doubt he’s allowed me in feeling that way.

Hopefully it blows up on them.

Imagine the outrage from those Fifers if a Morton player made that challenge on one of their own. 

• Upvote 1

54 minutes ago, Scott said:

Imagine the outrage from those Fifers if a Morton player made that challenge on one of their own. 

Indeed. After their whining over our tactics on the second day of the season, David Munro-show, a game in which Hamilton was lucky to last longer than half an hour, it’s quite a turnaround to see their inbred mob lapping this stuff up.

For all Morton’s faults with social media down the years, I can’t remember a time that the club’s official channels have deliberately gone down the route of antagonising other clubs. Fair enough a website like this doing it, but official accounts should rise above that.

• Upvote 1

34 minutes ago, Toby said:

Indeed. After their whining over our tactics on the second day of the season, David Munro-show, a game in which Hamilton was lucky to last longer than half an hour, it’s quite a turnaround to see their inbred mob lapping this stuff up.

For all Morton’s faults with social media down the years, I can’t remember a time that the club’s official channels have deliberately gone down the route of antagonising other clubs. Fair enough a website like this doing it, but official accounts should rise above that.

Looking forward to our next encounter and putting those cunts back in their box.

There's a storm on the horizon

And for that I can't see the sun

For I'll keep a waiting on the pavement

For the ice cream van to come