Skunks V The Ton - Page 2 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Skunks V The Ton

Mr.Blue

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Morton win to nil is 6/1 for anyone confident of a defensive masterclass and 3 points. Tempted.

Peter Weatherson is the greatest player since Ritchie, and should be assigned 'chairman for life' 

onsP5NR.jpg

I bought my two tickets today from smiths and they are in block N5 (which i think is the last block), my neighbour bought his from smiths on either Sunday or Monday and he is in N3.

I'm not sure if they sell the tickets in any sort of order but i would imagine they would be bundled like that. So i reckon they are selling well.

Im making perfect sense, your just not keeping up.

My Twitter - 
https://twitter.com/RJChesh

Got N2 block tickets on Saturday at Scapa.

McGhee needs some support, there's no-one backing him up.
Hayes playing it forward, Bell being forced to do it all alone, now forward from Marr, here's Ritchie, still Andy Ritchie, look at the control...

That is a marvellous goal from Andy Ritchie. Twenty minutes on the clock and Morton's supporters come alive. A goal which epitomises the control, the arrogance, the cheek of Andy Ritchie.

St Mirren fans are apparently making a banner for the game stating how many days it's been since we last beat them. Would be a great laugh if we then went on to win it :lol:

I hope that banner adds a little more motivation to our team to go out and win it. I noticed Conor Pepper saying in an interview a few weeks ago that he's not that arsed about the whole rivalry and 17 years thing, I'd like to see our squad show they do actually care and go and win it for us.

I'm not to arsed about Conor Pepper he's constantly injured.

Every Morton player should know what a win will mean to the fans.

I will be stunned if we take more than 1000 to this.

That would be utterly humiliating but it will never happen. On the contrary I'm certain we'll need the overspill. We had over 1000 on that freezing Friday night last November. I reckon we'll take about 1800, hopefully more.

"CORNBEEF IS A BELLEND"

Archived