Skunks V The Ton - Page 3 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Skunks V The Ton

Mr.Blue

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aye it holds 1600 or near enough. I'd be delighted to see us fill the stand but I just can't see it. Even though we were very vocal at both games up there last season I thought the numbers in our end was quite poor considering we were playing quite well going into the 1-1 game.

Aye it holds 1600 or near enough. I'd be delighted to see us fill the stand but I just can't see it. Even though we were very vocal at both games up there last season I thought the numbers in our end was quite poor considering we were playing quite well going into the 1-1 game.

Difference being this is the opening game at the height of summer and its getting played on a Saturday at 3pm. I'd hope the overall attendance will be in excess of 6,000.

"CORNBEEF IS A BELLEND"

We just SWORDED a bunch of diddies in the League Cup, we should be looking at an enthusiastic start to the season, but I imagine the lack of signings has some people swithering. If we had a true number 9 ready to dish out another SWORDING of St. Mirren then that would be a stick-on for a sellout.

EOho8Pw.png

You clearly haven't seen many attendances so far this year.

Your assertion that we barely get 1000 is correct but you're basing this on league cup ties against Clyde and Berwick. As I said Get In The Sea, simplesack.

"CORNBEEF IS A BELLEND"

Keir drove down to Greenock today after work (120 mile round trip from Grangemouth) to get tickets from Smiths, as Cappielow had run out and Smiths don't post tickets out. He's a star.

He's doing an awful lot of driving lately and no enough drinking.😉

TIME FOR CHANGE!

Archived