Thread About Ex Player - Page 429 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Thread About Ex Player

KingsTON

6 minutes ago, TRVMP said:

There's every chance Edinburgh will drop back out in the next few years, the way things are going. Someone else will take their place

Aye, someone like BSC Edusport Braves or some shite like that, and we're back to square one.

*insert signature here*

Kudus Oyenuga & his assistant and Burnham Ramblers F.C. "have decided to part ways".

McGhee needs some support, there's no-one backing him up.
Hayes playing it forward, Bell being forced to do it all alone, now forward from Marr, here's Ritchie, still Andy Ritchie, look at the control...

That is a marvellous goal from Andy Ritchie. Twenty minutes on the clock and Morton's supporters come alive. A goal which epitomises the control, the arrogance, the cheek of Andy Ritchie.

Not an ex player as such but ex-trialist Brandon Diau (TikTok dude) has been told by Colwyn Bay he’s free to find another club. Not playing regularly and picked up an injury. Not saying for a second he should come train with us but wish the boy all the best. Seems like a decent, hard working guy that wants his dreams to come true. Can’t fault anyone with hunger, ambition and drive!

Also noticed Sam Wardrop (former Dundee Utd, Airdrie, Dumbarton) is attempting a similar thing on TikTok by trying to return to pro football

35 minutes ago, gmfc_craig said:

Not an ex player as such but ex-trialist Brandon Diau (TikTok dude) has been told by Colwyn Bay he’s free to find another club. Not playing regularly and picked up an injury. Not saying for a second he should come train with us but wish the boy all the best. Seems like a decent, hard working guy that wants his dreams to come true. Can’t fault anyone with hunger, ambition and drive!

Also noticed Sam Wardrop (former Dundee Utd, Airdrie, Dumbarton) is attempting a similar thing on TikTok by trying to return to pro football

I thought Sam's whole thing was that he was moving on to a life after football and using tiktok to show what it was like to be a footballer plus share some insight into the fitness training regime pros have. Is he looking for a club again? 

5 minutes ago, so72 said:

I thought Sam's whole thing was that he was moving on to a life after football and using tiktok to show what it was like to be a footballer plus share some insight into the fitness training regime pros have. Is he looking for a club again? 

Yeah he’s looking to return to pro football. He’s been in training with Falkirk I believe and apparently had offers around the world. Quite a good watch following him to be fair

On 1/15/2024 at 12:59 PM, AyrshireTon said:

Hearing that former Morton goalkeeper Denis Connaghan has passed away. He was part of the team that got us promotion to the Premier League in 1978 and the first Ton keeper that I can recall watching.
He had played for Celtic in the early 70s and was at St Mirren before that. He was present at the Stars of 79 evening and was on the board at Neilston FC.Denis Connaghan.jpeg

RIP Dennis, you played a big part in our 1978 promotion.

Just saw on fb that Stuart Gray had passed away. Thought he was a good player for us.

• Like 2

There's a storm on the horizon

And for that I can't see the sun

For I'll keep a waiting on the pavement

For the ice cream van to come

Alex Samuel has scored a first half hat trick for Caley against raith 

There's a storm on the horizon

And for that I can't see the sun

For I'll keep a waiting on the pavement

For the ice cream van to come