Sign in to follow this  
Chesh

Ton Tv

8 minutes ago, pink_panther said:

So an alien just lands and wants to watch the game think I'll go to gmfc.net. good luck with that.

Me not giving the feckers any more dough til my refund arrives  itll just confuse them.

Well, they have a TonTv link on the menu and a match preview with the link, but yes, needs more.

Have they said how season ticket holders tune in for league games?

Or is it too soon to ask that?

Edit - never mind. Just found they'll be getting emailed a code, apparently.

Edited by AyrshireTon

McGhee needs some support, there's no-one backing him up.
Hayes playing it forward, Bell being forced to do it all alone, now forward from Marr, here's Ritchie, still Andy Ritchie, look at the control...

That is a marvellous goal from Andy Ritchie. Twenty minutes on the clock and Morton's supporters come alive. A goal which epitomises the control, the arrogance, the cheek of Andy Ritchie.

The audio sounds like the middle bit in Mr Blue Sky for me at the minute.

Can maybe turn the tunes doon a bit.

Peter Weatherson is the greatest player since Ritchie, and should be assigned 'chairman for life' 

onsP5NR.jpg

Audio is out of sync and the frame rate of the video seems dodgy on the live cam, fine when showing the pre recorded stuff though 

Videos is much better this week. Can see both goals for a start.

Peter Weatherson is the greatest player since Ritchie, and should be assigned 'chairman for life' 

onsP5NR.jpg

5 minutes ago, pink_panther said:

Vipleague on again.cowshed camera

Shhh....

• Upvote 1

Clock has re-set to zero instead of continuing from 45.

Hayes playing it forward, Bell being forced to do it all alone, now forward from Marr, here's Ritchie, still Andy Ritchie, look at the control...

That is a marvellous goal from Andy Ritchie. Twenty minutes on the clock and Morton's supporters come alive. A goal which epitomises the control, the arrogance, the cheek of Andy Ritchie.

Were they using two cameras to try and avoid the pillars?

£14 for the Alloa game then. They referred to it as Category C... does that mean we'll have some league games classed as A & B charging more than that?

Brian Wake my Lord, Brian Wake

Oh Lord, Brian Wake

Had no complaints with the coverage tonight, commentary was good again too. Also a wee bit concerned about how much we’re planning on charging for Category A games... 

Just now, TheGoon said:

Had no complaints with the coverage tonight, commentary was good again too. Also a wee bit concerned about how much we’re planning on charging for Category A games... 

Some laugh if category A just consists of Hearts and is £25.

• Upvote 1

Oh Lord, Brian Wake

4 minutes ago, dunning1874 said:

Some laugh if category A just consists of Hearts and is £25.

Bit harsh on us fans but I genuinely wouldn't mind paying that as a one off if it meant hearts fans having to pay it. Would be very welcome extra income. 

Good people will do good things, bad people will do bad things, but only with religion do good people do bad things!

32.gif

Well done everyone tonight, good coverage and commentary - good value at £10 .

36 minutes ago, dive! said:

Were they using two cameras to try and avoid the pillars?

Or using it as a test for future games, no doubt we'll find out in the coming weeks.

I really liked the ability to go back and look back at chances/goals at half time/full time. Hopefully they might be able to show replays straight after goals once they get some more experience at doing this. 

There were some sound issues 2nite due to the microphone on the camera picking up the speakers above which was drowning out Gerry and Andy at times. The ‘Tannoy’ volume really wasn’t loud but came across that way apparently. Had a chat with the guys doing the AV stuff and should be sorted for Saturday. Thanks to those who gave some feedback. 

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, TheGoon said:

I'm enjoying the commentary. Interesting to hear Andy's frustration at seeing us getting caught offside and clearly noticing the pointless long balls from McGinty.