Why do you hate Partick Thistle? - Page 9 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Why do you hate Partick Thistle?

15 hours ago, Ton in Shawlands said:

At least Finlayson was a trier, he'd bust a gut but had little end product st the level we were at. When we get that I don't blame the player.

Also scored a cracker against Partick in the 3-0 game at Firhill to keep us up that year incidentally 

here today, gone to hell

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 9/16/2023 at 10:50 AM, capitanus said:

Article 100% written by a Partick hipster. I lost the will to live about a quarter of the way in, after vomiting over words like 'arrondissements', 'patisserie', 'labradoodle', 'perjink', and 'insouciance' 

2 hours ago, SassenachTon said:

Article 100% written by a Partick hipster. I lost the will to live about a quarter of the way in, after vomiting over words like 'arrondissements', 'patisserie', 'labradoodle', 'perjink', and 'insouciance' 

It was written by Kevin McKenna.  I don't think he's a West-end luvvie.

*insert signature here*

A challenge to find a journalist who's even more of a bellend than McCall to write that piece, but they managed it with Kevin McKenna. An insufferable dickhead.

His nephew is shite as well, which is why he was released by Queen of the South in the summer, having been pretty much bombed out after Bartley took over when they were eighth, and hasn't found a club yet. He is of course the player who collided with 'The Edge' on that glorious day in Grangemouth.

• Upvote 2

Brian Wake my Lord, Brian Wake

Oh Lord, Brian Wake

6 hours ago, dunning1874 said:

A challenge to find a journalist who's even more of a bellend than McCall to write that piece, but they managed it with Kevin McKenna. An insufferable dickhead.

His nephew is shite as well, which is why he was released by Queen of the South in the summer, having been pretty much bombed out after Bartley took over when they were eighth, and hasn't found a club yet. He is of course the player who collided with 'The Edge' on that glorious day in Grangemouth.

Hard to disagree with any of that.  However his nephew sounds like the kind of character who will darken Morton's doors at some point en route to BSC Edusport Braves or some shite like that.

*insert signature here*

• 2 months later...

That will be their equivalent of 'ivry buddy chips in munny' I suppose. 

That ingenuity of thought will be from the singular brain cell from their current finance director I suppose.  Which makes me wonder how cretins like him manage to snake their way into boardrooms.

*insert signature here*

3 hours ago, capitanus said:

That will be their equivalent of 'ivry buddy chips in munny' I suppose. 

That ingenuity of thought will be from the singular brain cell from their current finance director I suppose.  Which makes me wonder how cretins like him manage to snake their way into boardrooms.

No.

They already have that with the Jags Foundation membership subscriptions.

This is the separate 'gonnae gie us mair money to spunk on players' fund and a desperate pitch to increase contributions to it.

• 2 months later...