Match Preview/Thread - Motherwell vs Morton (22nd January) - Page 6 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Match Preview/Thread - Motherwell vs Morton (22nd January)

Admin

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You can see hands on the back from Ledger but it's definitely soft. Ledger gave Walsh a chance to give it though.

We wouldn't have got a penalty for that at the other end.

Peter Weatherson is the greatest player since Ritchie, and should be assigned 'chairman for life' 

onsP5NR.jpg

4 hours ago, GiGi said:

You can see hands on the back from Ledger but it's definitely soft. Ledger gave Walsh a chance to give it though.

We wouldn't have got a penalty for that at the other end.

The mistakes and in particular the header from McLean is worse than I remembered. Hamilton points to put it out the box but a simple header back to him was definitely on.

Love Imrie’s passion in the interview, something that’s been missing for a long time. 

That Gus interview makes me feel sick.

Imrie doesn't accept anything less than 110% from his players and makes no excuses for them (or himself for that matter). 

Also, given the referee it won't matter but I think they're lucky not to concede a penalty in the first half. Ugwu's scuffed cross comes back up off an arm, that isn't next to the player's body at the time of contact. It would've been soft but so was theirs.

Only catching Sportscene now so apologies if a Gourlay, but Peter Grant after our highlights “Aye it was hard for Gus, losing players and that”

Fuck me. The amount of drivel that comes out of that cretin’s mouth. Anyone daft enough to employ him again needs dumped out the league setup.

First thing Dougie did when he came out on to the pitch was give the fingers to the home supporters just across from us. I think that shows he’s no Gus. He clearly cares about his new job. No wonder he is being backed so strongly. No more platitudes. About time too.

"Any nation given the opportunity to regain its national sovereignty and which then rejects it is so far beneath contempt that it is hard to put words to it."

9 hours ago, Alibi said:

First thing Gus did when he came out on to the pitch was give the fingers to the home supporters just across from us. I think that shows he’s no Gus.

🤔

Peter Weatherson is the greatest player since Ritchie, and should be assigned 'chairman for life' 

onsP5NR.jpg

4 hours ago, GiGi said:

🤔

4 hours ago, GiGi said:

🤔

:) Brain getting too far ahead of fingers there.  Now corrected.

"Any nation given the opportunity to regain its national sovereignty and which then rejects it is so far beneath contempt that it is hard to put words to it."

Archived