Dunfermline v Morton - Page 5 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Dunfermline v Morton

bigB

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The signing of Kiltie has been so important. Would be so great to get him back next season, though you’ve got to think Killie will be considering keeping him about.

Got to think he'll get a chance next season with Jones and a few loan signings leaving.

Saved our season. very good player at this level

The bonus ball result of the day is brought by Zhivago and the rest of the torn-faced, No-voting, absolute fucking losers who watch egg-chasing, who similarly traipsed to the east coast today only for their beloved ‘Wanderers’ to chuck away 40+ points uncontested in an utter humiliation by Berwick. :lol:

There’s only one team in Greater Greenock and it’s The Famous. Thanks for playing anyway. :lol:

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

Irrelevant now and don't know if it's been mentioned yet but I thought Rudden was banned for them today? Did they appeal it and does he play next week?

He’s suspended for six bookings but that takes 14 days to kick in from the last card. I presume this means he’s out of their ‘crunch’ relegation decider next week alongside their chief sand-dancer Keillor-Dunn, who is ineligible. What a terrible, wee shame that is for them.

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

I reckon JJ deserves some credit for the last 3 games.

Revisionism. Any competent manager would have us effortlessly overtaking Ayr at this stage of the season in this abysmal division: grabbing a few results that our squad should be getting anyway to secure our league status is not an achievement. And let’s not forget that we were absolutely fucking brutal today - that was a 0-0 or possible 1-0 Dunfermline all day long until their players’ idiotic decisions intervened.

Johansson clearly hasn’t lost the dressing room at any point - they’ve tried hard enough to secure a midtable finish - but that doesn’t make him a good manager. A competent football club gets rid but due to the false threat of ‘relegation’ this will now be presented as mission accomplished.

The team deserves credit for the past three games and that includes the manager however we were in a relegation battle we should never have been in and only got out of it by blowing a lead against ICT, beating the worst team in the league and scoring a late penalty vs 10 men against a team on a worse run of form than us yet by all accounts played better than us.

The players and staff did what they had to do to get us out of this mess and today is a day for celebration rather than finger pointing, but don't get it twisted that we've turned a corner under Johansson. It's going to take a lot more than the past three games to convince a lot of Morton fans that he's the man to take us forward.

Good people will do good things, bad people will do bad things, but only with religion do good people do bad things!

32.gif

The bonus ball result of the day is brought by Zhivago and the rest of the torn-faced, No-voting, absolute ****ing losers who watch egg-chasing, who similarly traipsed to the east coast today only for their beloved ‘Wanderers’ to chuck away 40+ points uncontested in an utter humiliation by Berwick. :lol:

There’s only one team in Greater Greenock and it’s The Famous. Thanks for playing anyway. :lol:

Is there an award for post of the season? :lol:

Is there a trophy if we finish top of the relegation fodder?

Ridiculous that we can finish 5th.

A decent manager from when JJ should have been fired and who knows where we could have finished.

The trophy is that we get to keep JJ...

The bonus ball result of the day is brought by Zhivago and the rest of the torn-faced, No-voting, absolute ****ing losers who watch egg-chasing, who similarly traipsed to the east coast today only for their beloved ‘Wanderers’ to chuck away 40+ points uncontested in an utter humiliation by Berwick. :lol:

What you doing checking rugby scores, getting into it? I personally didn't head to Murrayfield today, not that into it...

Do know that the majority of the Wandies folk are Morton supporters though, but happen to like more than one sport. I'm assuming you are fishing, as I hope/think you are intelligent enough to enjoy more than just football.

Suggestion, next week Morton have a dead rubber at Cappielow, while at exactly the same time, a win for Greenock Wanderers at home would see them crowned league champions. Will be the biggest crowd in years, free entry, cheap drink... worth checking out!

"When the seagulls follow the trawler, it's because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea."

The team deserves credit for the past three games and that includes the manager however we were in a relegation battle we should never have been in and only got out of it by blowing a lead against ICT, beating the worst team in the league and scoring a late penalty vs 10 men against a team on a worse run of form than us yet by all accounts played better than us.

The players and staff did what they had to do to get us out of this mess and today is a day for celebration rather than finger pointing, but don't get it twisted that we've turned a corner under Johansson. It's going to take a lot more than the past three games to convince a lot of Morton fans that he's the man to take us forward.

^^^ This

Archived