Dunfermline v Morton - Page 6 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Dunfermline v Morton

bigB

Would be gratefull if someone could clarify this for me guys.

My understanding is that Michael Tidser has a pre-season agreement to join F*****k (cant bring myself to print their name) at the end of the season.

Is this legally/contractually binding?

If not...can anyone imagine Michael wanting to join a club who will be packing 'buckets&spades' for the seaside league next season?

No...me neither.

Genuine enquiry...gratefull in anticipation of a response from someone in the Know.....in the meantime

'MON EH' TON!!!!………...just brilliant today!

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Would be gratefull if someone could clarify this for me guys.

My understanding is that Michael Tidser has a pre-season agreement to join F*****k (cant bring myself to print their name) at the end of the season.

Is this legally/contractually binding?

If not...can anyone imagine Michael wanting to join a club who will be packing 'buckets&spades' for the seaside league next season?

No...me neither.

Genuine enquiry...gratefull in anticipation of a response from someone in the Know.....in the meantime

'MON EH' TON!!!!………...just brilliant today!

He has.

It's not.

He won't.

(But regardless he won't be at Morton next year).

Thanks Jamie...that clears up a lot....but my thinking is he will stay at Scapa.....you don't think so?

If he stays, either he's being funded by an external partner, or Golden Casket are fine with spunking money on Morton after all.

EOho8Pw.png

Thanks Jamie...that clears up a lot....but my thinking is he will stay at Scapa.....you don't think so?

The money Falkirk offered, we won't get near (especially with further cuts happening next season).

There will be plenty of suitors who might not offer what Falkirk did, but they'll get closer than we can.

Yes.. for finally deciding to play Tidster..

^^^ This...if you had actually spelled his name correctly.

Thought even though we were poor in the first half, the fans got behind the team from the start. Surely Fawkurk can't escape the drop? Please say it can't happen. It's different for you guys, you can abuse them from a distance, but we live among them, and have to put up with them on a daily basis. 

If he stays, either he's being funded by an external partner, or Golden Casket are fine with spunking money on Morton after all.

Don't forget Tids has been at the club for agood few years now ...don't forget his partnership with Fred Bachirouux...it wa glorious to witness when they cooked......hate the abuse poured upon Fred when he left......Malm0.....c'mon...stop it.

^^^ This...if you had actually spelled his name correctly.

Thought even though we were poor in the first half, the fans got behind the team from the start. Surely Fawkurk can't escape the drop? Please say it can't happen. It's different for you guys, you can abuse them from a distance, but we live among them, and have to put up with them on a daily basis.

[/quote

'You guys' ?

You know what.....I don't give a...…

I was thinking...'should I go to this game (hangover) decided I cant rightfully call myself a Greenock Morton Supporter if I didn't (cos I feared the worst ...so..so.. glad I did....here's a wee story:

I was parked front row (as fa away as possible from oor drummer....I'm a drummer by the way..lol)...the chap next to me insisted in showing me up to speed scores.....and then I started giving Jack Iredale..em advice!...lol....chap next to sAYS…..'That's my boy'...…..I said "so you think Jack did...….dot dot dot...".....he said....."Nah mate I'm Jacks Dad......yep..you got it...I was sat next to Jacks Dad when I was giving Jack pelters!!!!……… what a day...WHAT A DAY!!!

I was thinking...'should I go to this game (hangover) decided I cant rightfully call myself a Greenock Morton Supporter if I didn't (cos I feared the worst ...so..so.. glad I did....here's a wee story:

I was parked front row (as fa away as possible from oor drummer....I'm a drummer by the way..lol)...the chap next to me insisted in showing me up to speed scores.....and then I started giving Jack Iredale..em advice!...lol....chap next to sAYS…..'That's my boy'...…..I said "so you think Jack did...….dot dot dot...".....he said....."Nah mate I'm Jacks Dad......yep..you got it...I was sat next to Jacks Dad when I was giving Jack pelters!!!!……… what a day...WHAT A DAY!!!

Oh good. Another annoying one.

Sometimes it can be difficult to understand the Greenock people...

^^^on the prop

I know how he feels. Reminds me of the time I took a corner of an Ecstasy pellet!

And whilst this did give me a mild high, during which I did get a bit hot and couldn't stop talking about Lewis Hamilton, it was nothing I couldn't handle and I've no regrets about nibbling it at all.

Did I meet you at the Linton Travel Tavern once?

Archived