Tribunal (Morton vs snake employers) - Page 9 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Tribunal (Morton vs snake employers)

TONofmemories

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Morton lose in court. 

Surprise, Surprise.

Fake news!

Sad!

Couldn’t care less what happens. Man’s a ****. We’ve moved on.

Not without a sanction that i) confirms that Ray 'Ray' McKinnon the biggest serpent to slither along the face of the planet and ii) absolutely buries Falkirk for breaching a contract we haven't. 

Scottish football should be left in absolutely no doubt that they are in the wrong, and an official ruling that helps to send that rabble down to the seaside leagues would be delicious. 

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

Couldn’t care less what happens. Man’s a ****. We’ve moved on.

Nonsense. Morton should be pushing this as far as possible, and not just for the outside chance of sending Falkirk packing. Rolling over and accepting it would just go to confirm our status as the ultimate diddy team.

AWMSC

A post on P&B has suggested that if a decision has been made, any announcement by either club may be being held back until after the cup games are over - the idea being that clubs might prefer the fans’ mind to be on the game rather than giving their boards abuse.

McGhee needs some support, there's no-one backing him up.
Hayes playing it forward, Bell being forced to do it all alone, now forward from Marr, here's Ritchie, still Andy Ritchie, look at the control...

That is a marvellous goal from Andy Ritchie. Twenty minutes on the clock and Morton's supporters come alive. A goal which epitomises the control, the arrogance, the cheek of Andy Ritchie.

A post on P&B has suggested that if a decision has been made, any announcement by either club may be being held back until after the cup games are over - the idea being that clubs might prefer the fans’ mind to be on the game rather than giving their boards abuse.

That would only make sense if the decision was embarrassing to both clubs: Falkirk being found guilty and given a punishment that was severe enough to be an issue for them ut not severe enough to be close to what Morton were hoping for. Otherwise it's only going to be embarrassing to one club and the other would be shouting about it.

It's far more likely that the panel have chosen not to make their decision on the day and it won't be made until next week.

Brian Wake my Lord, Brian Wake

Oh Lord, Brian Wake

Nonsense. Morton should be pushing this as far as possible, and not just for the outside chance of sending Falkirk packing. Rolling over and accepting it would just go to confirm our status as the ultimate diddy team.

How’s it nonsense? Me not giving a fuck is 100% Fact. THANKS

McKinnon never thought of Morton fans minds when he slithered off to Grangemouth the day before our match with Thistle so GIRU him and his pub team rejects.

How’s it nonsense? Me not giving a **** is 100% Fact. THANKS

Nah, there’s more to this than whether you or anyone else gives a f*ck or is bored with all of this. It’s about how Morton are treated by our peers. It’s unacceptable that sh*tey little clubs like Falkirk think they can come into our club and cherry pick whoever they want and for that reason we should be taking this as far as we possibly can and demanding the strongest possible sanctions in order that it’s never repeated.

Nah, there’s more to this than whether you or anyone else gives a f*ck or is bored with all of this. It’s about how Morton are treated by our peers. It’s unacceptable that sh*tey little clubs like Falkirk think they can come into our club and cherry pick whoever they want and for that reason we should be taking this as far as we possibly can and demanding the strongest possible sanctions in order that it’s never repeated.

Indeed.

According to the Tele, yesterday was preliminary and no decision was made.

AWMSC

• 3 weeks later...

Archived