Tribunal (Morton vs snake employers) - Page 8 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Tribunal (Morton vs snake employers)

TONofmemories

I keep thinking of that lawyer mentioned in Blackadder who gets the murderer found not guilty, then gets him knighted and makes the victims family wash the blood out of his jacket.

Awful feeling we’re going to come out of this as the culprits.

McGhee needs some support, there's no-one backing him up.
Hayes playing it forward, Bell being forced to do it all alone, now forward from Marr, here's Ritchie, still Andy Ritchie, look at the control...

That is a marvellous goal from Andy Ritchie. Twenty minutes on the clock and Morton's supporters come alive. A goal which epitomises the control, the arrogance, the cheek of Andy Ritchie.

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Awful feeling we’re going to come out of this as the culprits.

I don't see how that can happen. Falkirk have been cited as having a case to answer. I think the worst possible result for us could be the equivalent of a criminal not proven, but I would be surprised if Falkirk and McKinnon don't come in for some criticism and hopefully sanctions.

I wonder if the verdict will be made known today.

I don't see how that can happen. Falkirk have been cited as having a case to answer. I think the worst possible result for us could be the equivalent of a criminal not proven, but I would be surprised if Falkirk and McKinnon don't come in for some criticism and hopefully sanctions.

I wonder if the verdict will be made known today.

I agree, but keep reminding myself that this is Morton we’re talking about.

McGhee needs some support, there's no-one backing him up.
Hayes playing it forward, Bell being forced to do it all alone, now forward from Marr, here's Ritchie, still Andy Ritchie, look at the control...

That is a marvellous goal from Andy Ritchie. Twenty minutes on the clock and Morton's supporters come alive. A goal which epitomises the control, the arrogance, the cheek of Andy Ritchie.

They came out and said significant funds are available for McKinnon in January to get players in. A fine and order to pay us significant compensation to empty those funds would be tremendous. A points deduction would be a bonus. 

Is it  just  Ray  that  is up  for tribunal today.  I  take it  Falkirk  don't  have a case to  answer ?

No, the tribunal is for alleged rule breaches by Falkirk, not McKinnon, for inducing him to breach his contract.

Brian Wake my Lord, Brian Wake

Oh Lord, Brian Wake

Never mind the tribunal, am still in shock he managed a hat trick.

Apparently he used to be a decent player. Signed by Clough at Nottingham Forrest and then pissed most of his talent up the wall by joining the Tony Adams school of footballing development. Has remained a fanny of a man the rest of his life

Apparently he used to be a decent player. Signed by Clough at Nottingham Forrest and then pissed most of his talent up the wall by joining the Tony Adams school of footballing development. Has remained a fanny of a man the rest of his life

.... and long may the latter continue.

Morton lose in court.

Surprise, Surprise.

Surely not?

If we have then I have big concerns over our legal rep and Chief Exec who write the contracts and we lost out on player payments and now this.

Something evidently wrong.

I thought they would have adjourned to review the evidence and then come to a decision.

If a decision made today there must have been a clear failure in the contract of employment.

I can see nothing online regarding the tribunal.

Archived