Who Is The Biggest Arsehole To Have Played For Morton? - Page 4 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Who Is The Biggest Arsehole To Have Played For Morton?

Toby

Scott McLaughlin,  Dean Keenan And McAnespie were far more interested in the score at Parkhead each week.

I would question why all three were at Morton never mind in a team together but with Jim McInally in charge... there is your answer!!

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't help but feel we are giving Dean Keenan an amount of relevance he is not anywhere near deserving of.  

Also, David Graham needs to be added to the poll. 

You address me by my proper title, you little bollocks! 

Imagine having the audacity to play the victim for having their attitude personally attacked when the reason it's happening is that you personally attacked someone's attitude in the first place.

Keenan is everything that's wrong with Twitter.

Good people will do good things, bad people will do bad things, but only with religion do good people do bad things!

32.gif

Not that I think he should be on the list but an honourable mention for Scott Bannerman as he had his moments. My favourite was at an away game (cannot remember the opposition) when he was getting dogs abuse for his efforts, he just chucked the game and turned to do the 1,000 yard hardman stare at who he thought was the main culprit - unfortunately for, I think it was WDE, he was the chosen one! The other player who should be considered for the list was I think our captain at the time who called off playing with an injury only to turn up in another country playing for a Celtic old boys select - his name escapes me for the moment.

Stuart McCluskey.

I changed my vote from him to Fitzpatrick.

Keenan is a not even a footnote in our recent history. Guys like Phil Cannie had a more positive impact.

Not that I think he should be on the list but an honourable mention for Scott Bannerman as he had his moments. My favourite was at an away game (cannot remember the opposition) when he was getting dogs abuse for his efforts, he just chucked the game and turned to do the 1,000 yard hardman stare at who he thought was the main culprit - unfortunately for, I think it was WDE, he was the chosen one! The other player who should be considered for the list was I think our captain at the time who called off playing with an injury only to turn up in another country playing for a Celtic old boys select - his name escapes me for the moment.

It was East Stirling away where we were struggling and failed.

It wasnt me he singled out but I did witness it; it was to an older innocent supporter next to me who i didnt know.

I felt so sorry for that gentleman; bannerman was out of order with a pure psycho growling face on. If he'd any common decency he wouldve apologised, at the very least for getting the wrong guy.

It was East Stirling away where we were struggling and failed.

It wasnt me he singled out but I did witness it; it was to an older innocent supporter next to me who i didnt know.

I felt so sorry for that gentleman; bannerman was out of order with a pure psycho growling face on. If he'd any common decency he wouldve apologised, at the very least for getting the wrong guy.

Apologies I knew you were in the vicinity.

Right, after reading all the suggestions, I've included everyone that's been suggested as far as I can see. The most options a poll on here allows is 20 so here we have the definitive list of the 20 biggest arseholes ever to disgrace this fine club.

I'll whittle it down to the final ten at 8pm on Sunday, then four at 8pm on Tuesday, the final two at 8pm on Thursday and announce the winner at midday on Sunday next week. The times are a bit all over the place, but are to fit in with my work commitments so I know I can make any deadlines.

So feel free to change any votes based on the evidence presented by your fellow posters, or even by the candidates' online behaviour over the last few days, and probably the next few, too.

May the "best" man win.

What did Novo do wrong?

I felt he came here with honest intentions and was a model pro around the rest of the team. If memory serves me correctly; did he not hit the woodwork 3 times on his debut?

When Kenny Shiels came in, Novo was first out the door. Could have been reason for it but I thought it looked like Shiels was trying to show the rest of the team who's boss! Look how that turned out.

Hard to narrow it down to one, but I’ve went for Keenan after his antics the other night towards Tumilty.

Having a pop at a young player then when called out by a few Ton fans he begins shouting about being abused. An unbelievable level of hypocrisy.

The rosters who liked his tweet are just as bad. Looking forward to playing Thistle to give it to Tam “Tam” O’Ware, the ugly bastard.

Archived