Who Is Next? - Page 46 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Who Is Next?

Malt

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just a hunch, Nothing more I’m afraid.

Fair enough. I expect someone unremarkable and boring, which will make us wonder why we took so long in hiring him and why we ever let Duffy go.

*insert signature here*

Not overly frustrated with the lack of an appointment yet but I am getting frustrated with the lack of something, anything, from the club.

I know they can't give a blow by blow of their progress but something, there has been nothing for a few weeks now.

The radio silence is doing nothing but cause further frustration.

Not overly frustrated with the lack of an appointment yet but I am getting frustrated with the lack of something, anything, from the club.

I know they can't give a blow by blow of their progress but something, there has been nothing for a few weeks now.

The radio silence is doing nothing but cause further frustration.

At the start of the process, there seemed to be a suggestion that it was going to be fairly quick, which makes the delay doubly frustrating. It wouldn't really be too hard to put out the odd vague statement here and there rather sending out a stream of players to do increasingly empty interviews in the Tele.

If it's going to be McKinnon I wouldn't be surprised if it gets dragged out a bit longer to try and get a few more cheap season tickets punted given that he's hardly going to have the full price ones flying off the shelves.

AWMSC

At the start of the process, there seemed to be a suggestion that it was going to be fairly quick, which makes the delay doubly frustrating. It wouldn't really be too hard to put out the odd vague statement here and there rather sending out a stream of players to do increasingly empty interviews in the Tele.

If it's going to be McKinnon I wouldn't be surprised if it gets dragged out a bit longer to try and get a few more cheap season tickets punted given that he's hardly going to have the full price ones flying off the shelves.

Depends what he says in the interview. Could come out and say we're aiming to win the league...

Should they appoint him, I doubt the club would be making any decisions based on them believing it is underwhelming, they most likely would not be thinking anything of the sort.

Should they appoint him, I doubt the club would be making any decisions based on them believing it is underwhelming, they most likely would not be thinking anything of the sort.

You wouldn't think so, but Morton don't really have any track record of doing anything overwhelming. We'll see what happens, but as time goes on it's starting to seem like just another Morton pre-season in which a manager rattles on about "assessing his squad" before scrambling about the rejects in the middle of July. 

AWMSC

Herald and Evening Times too. None of the 'sources indicate' disclaimers now either, it's him.

It's an upgrade on Duffy, but still a massive pile of meh.

Brian Wake my Lord, Brian Wake

Oh Lord, Brian Wake

Archived