Who Is Next? - Page 45 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Who Is Next?

Malt

You know fine well I've made you raging before. :)

However, it's the young doctors turn to own you this evening. Remember not to get your Spaghetti Hoops on your St. Mirren top.

Remember the time you emailed Google to try and get the blog taken down. 

How we laughed.  :lol:

398E9B0F00000578-3856808-image-m-75_1476

<span style='font-size: 14px;'><em class='bbc'>"That LinwoodTon's a c*nt, eh?"</em></span>

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How we laughed.  :lol:

And I did.

The furnace dodger is having to pay for hosting and a domain name nowadays.

Result.

*insert signature here*

How we laughed. :lol:

The blog is fucking disgusting. Sick ravings from a sick individual as is anyone who supports its content.

Good laugh right enough.

Peter Weatherson is the greatest player since Ritchie, and should be assigned 'chairman for life' 

onsP5NR.jpg

And I did.

The furnace dodger is having to pay for hosting and a domain name nowadays.

Result.

Wrong. Again.  :lol:

<span style='font-size: 14px;'><em class='bbc'>"That LinwoodTon's a c*nt, eh?"</em></span>

The blog is ****ing disgusting. Sick ravings from a sick individual as is anyone who supports its content.

Good laugh right enough.

I think you're confusing me with someone who gives a f*ck.

A whole page with hee-haw about our potential future manager.  <_>

McGhee needs some support, there's no-one backing him up.
Hayes playing it forward, Bell being forced to do it all alone, now forward from Marr, here's Ritchie, still Andy Ritchie, look at the control...

That is a marvellous goal from Andy Ritchie. Twenty minutes on the clock and Morton's supporters come alive. A goal which epitomises the control, the arrogance, the cheek of Andy Ritchie.

Have to think this week for a new managerial announcement.

Yeah. Maybe not today as it's a holiday but hopefully tomorrow. When does the transfer window open?

There's a storm on the horizon

And for that I can't see the sun

For I'll keep a waiting on the pavement

For the ice cream van to come

I think it may be end of the week. Maybe June 1st. I needs to be this week though as clubs will now be looking at budgets and resources alongside signing targets.

I think it may be end of the week. Maybe June 1st. I needs to be this week though as clubs will now be looking at budgets and resources alongside signing targets.

Would have thought they would have made sure of it before the players' contracts expire but awfully close to that now.

At the risk of sounding like a tinfoil hat merchant, my initial thought was that someone in the running for the job has asked their pals in the media to give Morton a bit of stick to give them an advantage in any negotiations. The comments themselves aren't as scathing as I thought they'd been given the reaction I'd seen before I listened to them, and the timing of the comments doesn't strike me as simply 'sour grapes'. I think it's someone who may need a favour in the near future giving a favour to someone who needs one just now. 

You address me by my proper title, you little bollocks! 

At the risk of sounding like a tinfoil hat merchant, my initial thought was that someone in the running for the job has asked their pals in the media to give Morton a bit of stick to give them an advantage in any negotiations. The comments themselves aren't as scathing as I thought they'd been given the reaction I'd seen before I listened to them, and the timing of the comments doesn't strike me as simply 'sour grapes'. I think it's someone who may need a favour in the near future giving a favour to someone who needs one just now. 

^^ Celtic levels of conspiracy.  

TIME FOR CHANGE!

Archived