The Big 2018-19 Squad Thread - Page 105 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

The Big 2018-19 Squad Thread

TRVMP

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Never been the biggest fan of Tiff so very disappointed he is the solution to our lack of width. I am also not happy that the little Judas is welcomed back into the fold by Morton after mucking us around in the close season. No doubt when he gets hounded he will be straight on Twitter looking for a group hug from his ex-colleagues. Why is it Morton enjoys being mugged?

He's probably absolutely gutted about being loaned back.

Probably expects to get the young player of the year award than to be hounded as his behaviour deserves. Stupid is as stupid does and that goes for whichever clueless blazer that sanctioned the move.

Probably expects to get the young player of the year award than to be hounded as his behaviour deserves. Stupid is as stupid does and that goes for whichever clueless blazer that sanctioned the move.

Find it baffling the club have went for this. Absolutely stupid. Fans hoping for an upgrade on Tiff, then months of fannying us about, and here we are with this. Slithering back on loan.

He should be getting hounded for his antics. Wee prick.

Jesus tough crowd. I was disappointed that he left and im glad he's back, alhough the circumstances are a tad bizzare. Theres a really good player in there and we need some energy and pace in the squad.

Liking that comment on twitter was daft, but it's hardly the crime of the century. Worthwhile addition to the squad.

I want a pretentious signature too.

I'd personally rather have no bang average winger, than have Tiffoney back.

Sometimes things happen that make you realise that the club owners have absolutely no idea how supporters feel about things...

How can you applaud him onto the park?

"When the seagulls follow the trawler, it's because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea."

Archived