Morton V Aberdeen: Lc Semi Final - Page 5 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Morton V Aberdeen: Lc Semi Final

GiGi

Yes that's the one, I will never tire of watching that goal. Ritchie got most of the plaudits at the time, quite rightly,  but when the team lineup was announced in those days and started with Baines, Hayes, Holmes, Rooney, McLaughlin, Orr we always had a chance. 

• Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Should wind up the sheep by announcing we have signed Andy Ritchie on a short term contract.

"Any nation given the opportunity to regain its national sovereignty and which then rejects it is so far beneath contempt that it is hard to put words to it."

Looks like we are being given half of the north stand (Section D), then a little of the east stand and 2 sections of the south stand. So basically the Morton support is likely to be split up.

Aberdeen given Secton A, B, C and half the south stand.

Tickets start at £25 and go as high as £35.

Was on the SPFL webpage but has been removed since.

Im making perfect sense, your just not keeping up.

My Twitter - 
https://twitter.com/RJChesh

Looks like we are being given half of the north stand (Section D), then a little of the east stand and 2 sections of the south stand. So basically the Morton support is likely to be split up.

Aberdeen given Secton A, B, C and half the south stand.

Tickets start at £25 and go as high as £35.

Was on the SPFL webpage but has been removed since.

Happy we've not been papped to the side of the dugouts and been given half the north stand. £35 quid is steep though. 

I deduce that section D is basically half of the north stand.  That's probably the place to be for a bit of atmosphere with the sheep having the other half.

"Any nation given the opportunity to regain its national sovereignty and which then rejects it is so far beneath contempt that it is hard to put words to it."

This game is less and less appealing with each passing day.

Ach, chin up! It's a national semi-final.

edit: although I do reckon we'll struggle to break 4,000, as I said earlier. But for the hardcore fan this should be catnip.

EOho8Pw.png

£25 isn't that bad for a national semi and at least its money for the club.

Section D holds 5000 so would imagine most Morton fans will be in there. Doesnt mention concession in that area though. Does that mean kids need to pay full price for that area?

Im taking the wee man ( who is 2) so i presume i need to go in East Stand and pay a tenner for him

Archived