Thread About Ex Player - Page 22 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Thread About Ex Player

KingsTON

When you think back to players who have came to Morton over the years and never quite hit it off and then went on to do well for other clubs, Makes you wonder ??

Davie

I genuinely can't think of anyone (in recent times) who fits that description other than Gardyne and McPake ...

Edited by garymcc1874
TTG JIM!!!

Piece in today's Mail, Alex Williams appeared at Glasgow High Court on charges of possession with intent to supply.

Waste of a talent.

Oh dear, he was playing amatuer in the Saturday morning league in Glasgow recently. Career well and truly over.

Oh dear, he was playing amatuer in the Saturday morning league in Glasgow recently. Career well and truly over.

Really sad, can't think of a bigger waste of talent that's been with Morton. In his early days at Cappielow I thought we'd be lucky to have him for 6 months, as he seemed destined for bigger things.

On Gardyne, he had plenty of of chances, but was really terrible for us... I don't remember him having one good game for Morton.

Really sad, can't think of a bigger waste of talent that's been with Morton. In his early days at Cappielow I thought we'd be lucky to have him for 6 months, as he seemed destined for bigger things.

On Gardyne, he had plenty of of chances, but was really terrible for us... I don't remember him having one good game for Morton.

I remember an away midweek cup game at Ross County when he was, according to the BBC reports, the man of the match. I was really surprised that we let him go particularly as Jim McInally obviously knew him well before he brought him in from Celtic, I had the feeling he left for non-football reasons but maybe wrong about that.

I remember an away midweek cup game at Ross County when he was, according to the BBC reports, the man of the match. I was really surprised that we let him go particularly as Jim McInally obviously knew him well before he brought him in from Celtic, I had the feeling he left for non-football reasons but maybe wrong about that.

I'm sure his debut was midweek away to Peterhead and he was a stand out in that game as well.

I'm sure his debut was midweek away to Peterhead and he was a stand out in that game as well.

He's on the record as saying he had a bad attitude at Morton and although he probably could have been given more of a chance he was pretty poor when he did get a chance anyway.

Yeah he was a bit of clown by all accounts. Seemed to be a few of them about at that time right enough- Scott Mclaughlin, Dean Keenan etc.

Hats off to the boy for sorting himself out and making it to the SPL.

Piece in today's Mail, Alex Williams appeared at Glasgow High Court on charges of possession with intent to supply.

Sounds like the perfect attributes for a midfielder.

"Any nation given the opportunity to regain its national sovereignty and which then rejects it is so far beneath contempt that it is hard to put words to it."

Indeed he is, and an ugly wee fud I'd give an arm and a leg to have playing at Cappielow too. Pity we never got a chance to pick him up.

Anybody looking for the evidence that this is NOT Mortonjag can now rest their case.

MJ would never show any love toward that wee Gardyne twat :rolleyes:

pen.jpg

Sounds like the perfect attributes for a midfielder.

:lol: Nice one Alibi

B)-->

QUOTE(C B @ Aug 20 2012, 02:16 PM) 881087[/snapback]
Anybody looking for the evidence that this is NOT Mortonjag can now rest their case.

MJ would never show any love toward that wee Gardyne t*** :rolleyes:

Smokescreen.

Re Alex, I cant help but feel a bit sorry for the wee man. Talented striker but a train crash waiting to happen all these years.

Show Racism the Red Card

It's a real shame what happened with Williams. He was never reknowned for his brains, but it's a shame that he wasn't able to screw the but enough to concentrate on football. The first 18 months or so of his time at Morton were fantastic, he was a real joy to watch and it's really quite sad that he never capitalised on all the potential he had.

A complete waste.

AWMSC

It's a real shame what happened with Williams. He was never reknowned for his brains, but it's a shame that he wasn't able to screw the but enough to concentrate on football. The first 18 months or so of his time at Morton were fantastic, he was a real joy to watch and it's really quite sad that he never capitalised on all the potential he had.

A complete waste.

Indeed - Cowboy's demands were at times quite unreasonable.

sean fitzharris has signed for clyde

Good luck to him. Really enjoyed watching him when he first played for us and when great things were expected from him but alas it was to be. A lot of talent and potential there. Hope he does well for my mates team.