Thread About Ex Player - Page 21 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Thread About Ex Player

KingsTON

Scott McLaughlin and McInally having a chance to starting the campaign with a win against Sevco The Rangers 2012.

It's Rangers F.C., time to can the Sevco patter (myself included) as it's getting pretty old. They bought the rights to Rangers history, in the way that Airdrie did with Clydebank.

I don't agree with it, but this is the final word of the SFL on the matter.

The Scottish Football League has accepted Rangers as an Associate Member.

The Scottish Football Association membership of Rangers FC was transferred from Rangers Football Club PLC (in

Administration) ("Oldco") to Sevco Scotland Limited (now called The Rangers Football Club Limited) ("Newco") in terms of Article 14 of the Scottish FA's Articles and, therefore, it is entirely appropriate for the Scottish Football League to represent Rangers in the manner detailed on our website.

Regardless, they are 20 places below us in the league and being the fourth best team in Glasgow they are not worth mentioning.

Seen as Scott McLaughlin was mentioned, other ex-Morton players to score today were: Iain Russell (v Morton), Brian Graham (2 v Hamilton), Andy Jackson (v Albion Rovers) and Derek Lyle (v Forfar).

Striker Kevin Kelbie who was with Morton in the First Division 2 years ago has signed for Junior side Camelon

Things just keep getting worse for the guy :lol:

http://www.scottishfootballleague.com/news...ie-goes-junior/

I see Myles Hogarth is still playing for them; it seems that once you get released by Stirling Albion, and aren't considered good enough for the senior game any more, that Camelon is your first port of call.

If you think that Kelbie's career has taken a downturn, look at the fall from grace of this guy's career! :o

Sébastien Carole

Edited by ThornTON

Jimaldinho's lot taking a first half tonking from Dundee United.

McGhee needs some support, there's no-one backing him up.
Hayes playing it forward, Bell being forced to do it all alone, now forward from Marr, here's Ritchie, still Andy Ritchie, look at the control...

That is a marvellous goal from Andy Ritchie. Twenty minutes on the clock and Morton's supporters come alive. A goal which epitomises the control, the arrogance, the cheek of Andy Ritchie.

Jimbo subbed after 64 minutes.

McGhee needs some support, there's no-one backing him up.
Hayes playing it forward, Bell being forced to do it all alone, now forward from Marr, here's Ritchie, still Andy Ritchie, look at the control...

That is a marvellous goal from Andy Ritchie. Twenty minutes on the clock and Morton's supporters come alive. A goal which epitomises the control, the arrogance, the cheek of Andy Ritchie.

Piece in today's Mail, Alex Williams appeared at Glasgow High Court on charges of possession with intent to supply.

Waste of a talent.

Total waste of talent. Alex had it all and ****ed up bigtime. Hopefully this gives him a kick up the arse and he sorts himself out.

There's a storm on the horizon

And for that I can't see the sun

For I'll keep a waiting on the pavement

For the ice cream van to come

Was listening to BBC Radio Scotland yesterday and the mentioned Robbie Raeside. Seemingly as well as still playing football he is a cop and was on duty at the Dundee derby today, they had made some joke about him hopefully better behaved than the Hearts supporting cop who made a gesture to Hibs fans (in jest) at the game last week.

WHEREVER IT TAKES US- WHATEVER IT TAKES

Regardless of how good he is now, Gardyne was s***e for us.

I agree, the cup tie against Buckie he just couldn't beat his man no matter how hard he tried. You could argue that he was played out of position or wasn't given enough time, but even considering that he was awful in his time with us. Obviously disappointing (for us) that he's gone onto be a good player, but that just the way things work out sometimes.