Thread About Ex Player - Page 421 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Thread About Ex Player

KingsTON

4 hours ago, Toby said:

Sam Ramsbottom, gentlemen.

How that guy still plays professionall football is beyond me.

There's a storm on the horizon

And for that I can't see the sun

For I'll keep a waiting on the pavement

For the ice cream van to come

Thomas Orr scored the winner for Stranraer today against Edinburgh City.

McGhee needs some support, there's no-one backing him up.
Hayes playing it forward, Bell being forced to do it all alone, now forward from Marr, here's Ritchie, still Andy Ritchie, look at the control...

That is a marvellous goal from Andy Ritchie. Twenty minutes on the clock and Morton's supporters come alive. A goal which epitomises the control, the arrogance, the cheek of Andy Ritchie.

Calvin Miller and Liam grimshaw come on as subs for Falkirk and Dundee United tonight.  Stephen mcginn and Gary Oliver also played for Falkirk.

25 minutes ago, Jamie_M said:

This thread's going to get even more boring if it turns into ex-Morton player played a game...

It was live on TV so it's not really out of the ordinary of usual posts on the thread tbh. 

Good people will do good things, bad people will do bad things, but only with religion do good people do bad things!

32.gif

13 hours ago, Jamie_M said:

This thread's going to get even more boring if it turns into ex-Morton player played a game...

Thought Grimmy and Miller up against each other was worthwhile mentioning as it was on the TV. Didn't want to leave out the others as someone would have no doubt mentioned them.

9 hours ago, Stevie Aitken's Love Child said:

Henk van Schaik (remember him?) had joined Swedish third tier side IF Karlstad after leaving Germans Eintracht Trier at the end of last season.

Have absolutely no recollection of him.

"Any nation given the opportunity to regain its national sovereignty and which then rejects it is so far beneath contempt that it is hard to put words to it."