Thread About Ex Player - Page 130 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Thread About Ex Player

KingsTON

It was certainly the most important goal he scored for us. What a game? :)

Give the guy credit as he did score some good goals for us

I wish him luck

He had credit: then he chose to squander it all, in the foolish belief that a sympathy contract offered by The Famous would somehow be topped by a deal elsewhere. Just like 99% of the utter mediocrities to have played for Morton in recent years, he will never play for a club of comparable stature again in his career. Judging by his gormless Alloa unveiling, that fact is sinking in right now. Good.

• Upvote 2

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

While McKay obviously has potential, he's so far done nothing in his career to suggest he's a better player than above-average, competent Premiership players like Jamie Walker, never mind being as good as one of the best players in the division in Hayes. The notion of Leipzig being interested in him is absolutely laughable - it's clearly just standard slow day at the Daily Record pish.

Brian Wake my Lord, Brian Wake

Oh Lord, Brian Wake

While McKay obviously has potential, he's so far done nothing in his career to suggest he's a better player than above-average, competent Premiership players like Jamie Walker, never mind being as good as one of the best players in the division in Hayes. The notion of Leipzig being interested in him is absolutely laughable - it's clearly just standard slow day at the Daily Record pish.

I'd imagine it's more of a case of the Daily Record trying to do Rangers a favour by making up a story in order to bump up McKay's market value.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

More like Rangers 'rejecting' the 'bid' from "giants of the German game"* RB Leipzig, in order for their Walter Mitty board and manager to declare success in the January transfer window by holding on to their gormless, one-trick pony IMO. 

Europa-League-Semi-Final-Liverpool-Press

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

McManus scores a late equaliser for Raith against Hearts.

McGhee needs some support, there's no-one backing him up.
Hayes playing it forward, Bell being forced to do it all alone, now forward from Marr, here's Ritchie, still Andy Ritchie, look at the control...

That is a marvellous goal from Andy Ritchie. Twenty minutes on the clock and Morton's supporters come alive. A goal which epitomises the control, the arrogance, the cheek of Andy Ritchie.

Andy Barrowman's Scottish Cup blog:

http://scottishfa.co.uk/scottish_fa_news.cfm?page=2986&newsID=16735&newsCategoryID=1

Actually quite fun reading, clearly he writes it himself rather than having it ghosted. And a couple of accidental Partridge lines:

As I stood in line, with my eyes firmly fixed on the prize (steak pie),

EOho8Pw.png

Peaso had nice things to say on the Peter and Roughie Show last night, what a boy :wub: .

Peaso 😍. Anyone else think he'd still be a good option to have at the club? The likes of Oliver, quitongo and Nesbitt would have a field day playing off him. He was also excellent at winning free kicks and was always a danger in the box.

There's a storm on the horizon

And for that I can't see the sun

For I'll keep a waiting on the pavement

For the ice cream van to come

At this moment in time Cathro is making a proper arse of it.

Given that Raith are pretty gash, it is a bit embarrassing to make such hard work of it. However it probably means Locke's job is secure which must be a good thing.