Thread About Ex Player - Page 126 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Thread About Ex Player

KingsTON

Jordan Halsman posted this on FB. Something funny going on over there it seems.

"It's been a very up and down weekend topped off with leaving Shettleston Juniors this evening along with the managers and a few other players. What can I say... Top of the league all season only 2 loses in 25 competitive games and personally 2 goals and 8 assists for myself. Scandalous but I guess that's football! Thank you to Peter Weatherson & Ryan McStay for bringing me to the club and getting me back enjoying football 2 cracking Managers that try to put a Professional spin on everything they do. Cheers guys "

Jordan Halsman posted this on FB. Something funny going on over there it seems.

"It's been a very up and down weekend topped off with leaving Shettleston Juniors this evening along with the managers and a few other players. What can I say... Top of the league all season only 2 loses in 25 competitive games and personally 2 goals and 8 assists for myself. Scandalous but I guess that's football! Thank you to Peter Weatherson & Ryan McStay for bringing me to the club and getting me back enjoying football 2 cracking Managers that try to put a Professional spin on everything they do. Cheers guys "

According to someone on P&B the money's run out. All players told they can find new clubs. Dark times at Greenfield Park.

Rumor mill says Weatherson is a stick-on for the Annan job.

EOho8Pw.png

Frank McKeown signs for Alloa.

McGhee needs some support, there's no-one backing him up.
Hayes playing it forward, Bell being forced to do it all alone, now forward from Marr, here's Ritchie, still Andy Ritchie, look at the control...

That is a marvellous goal from Andy Ritchie. Twenty minutes on the clock and Morton's supporters come alive. A goal which epitomises the control, the arrogance, the cheek of Andy Ritchie.

In the Weatherston posts following the Shettleston meltdown situation, are Annan actually looking for someone, the guy they have has four years in the job & the form tables show them doing about as well as could be expected.

I'm actually a big fan of Jim Chapman's, but this is just what I read. No idea if it's true or not.

EOho8Pw.png

Annan got knocked out of the cup in rather humiliating fashion IIRC and at that time Chapman looked a goner. Much like Dumbarton they've had an upturn in form since, but punting Chapman wouldn't really be a huge shock. If they have ambitions of winning promotion then they're repeatedly falling short.

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

In the Weatherston posts following the Shettleston meltdown situation, are Annan actually looking for someone, the guy they have has four years in the job & the form tables show them doing about as well as could be expected.

There's a general expectation that they should make the playoffs: having managed it comfortably in his first full season in charge, they've missed out the last two seasons. If they don't make it this season it'd be no surprise to see him go.

Brian Wake my Lord, Brian Wake

Oh Lord, Brian Wake

What happened at Shettleston?

Management and much of the squad left. Everyone's been told they're free to leave. The current committee is staying apparently but they're ripping it up and starting again.

EOho8Pw.png