Match Preview/Thread - Raith Rovers vs Morton - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Match Preview/Thread - Raith Rovers vs Morton

Admin

The run is inevitably going to end eventually, but it would be brilliant to keep it going tonight. Imrie is evidently fired up for it. Managing the squad with the midweek games is a challenge but we've got the depth to rotate now, provided one of Oakley and Muirhead make it.

Brian Wake my Lord, Brian Wake

Oh Lord, Brian Wake

18 hours ago, RossMcC1874 said:

That interview with Imrie is class you can tell he wants to rattle those clowns. 

Toughest fixture we have had in a while but the way we are playing no reason we can't get something, however if you offered me a point now I would take it. 

I fucking love the gaffer. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, Drew Busby's Moustache said:

£10 for live audio feed only.Video highlights available after midnight.

Their website says video coverage tonight.

No restrictions unlike Sat at 3pm.

I've just bought a live stream. £10 includes video with no geoblocking restrictions as it's not Saturday afternoon.

• Upvote 1

"Any nation given the opportunity to regain its national sovereignty and which then rejects it is so far beneath contempt that it is hard to put words to it."

Noticed that Mullen had Baird (I think) take a goal kick for him right at the end on Saturday. Was hoping it was just time wasting tactics but perhaps more to it. Real shame as he has been immense and major reason towards our great form. 

Good people will do good things, bad people will do bad things, but only with religion do good people do bad things!

32.gif

2 minutes ago, RossMcC1874 said:

No Mullen or Oakley, MacDonald back after vanishing it seems. Good to see Muirhead back he loves a goal up there. 

Mullen and Oakley missing is a big disappointment although getting Muirhead and Wilson back is great news. Be interesting to see how the defence does with MacDonald in the team.

There's a storm on the horizon

And for that I can't see the sun

For I'll keep a waiting on the pavement

For the ice cream van to come