Match Preview/Thread - Dunfermline vs Morton (3rd February) - Page 3 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Match Preview/Thread - Dunfermline vs Morton (3rd February)

Not a bad performance on that pitch today. What a fucking day and what a result. Dunfermline were awful but overall we were ruthless. Did the simple things very well and took our  chances. Can't decide if Wilson or Crawford is my motm as both were superb.

There's a storm on the horizon

And for that I can't see the sun

For I'll keep a waiting on the pavement

For the ice cream van to come

Power was MoM for me, he's been class recently and hats off to him as most thought he was done a few months ago.

The last two away results are up there with the best in many a year, incredible performances!

Can't wait for Friday, it's going to be a long week. Hopefully Cappielow is bouncing!

• Upvote 2

51 minutes ago, The Bewilderedbeast said:

Refused after their ransom demand to be whitelisted as a condition of viewing their content. I won't tolerate either endless pop-up or in-stream advertising for sanitary pads -  or browsing history/cookie data collection to 'better target ads which may be of interest'. Fuck that insidious, invasive shit. You'd have thought that even the YouTube anti-adblocker backlash would have driven the message home - but no. All these bargain-basement comics are doing is to a) drive potential readers and subscribers away, and b) make the anti-adblocker software better. 

I use `Brave` browser which I think is based on Chrome and not a specific ad-blocker, don`t get any adds at all. However, the adds on the stream are probably unavoidable as they`re part of the actual stream? Don`t know myself.

@montheton It's not that mate - it's the fact that they can block you because their software detects that you're using an adbocker (AdBlocker Ultimate in my case). Zero ads - but this comic somehow got around it. Article was probably amateur-hour shite written by a semi-illiterate child anyway.

29 minutes ago, SassenachTon said:

Refused after their ransom demand to be whitelisted as a condition of viewing their content. I won't tolerate either endless pop-up or in-stream advertising for sanitary pads -  or browsing history/cookie data collection to 'better target ads which may be of interest'. Fuck that insidious, invasive shit. You'd have thought that even the YouTube anti-adblocker backlash would have driven the message home - but no. All these bargain-basement comics are doing is to a) drive potential readers and subscribers away, and b) make the anti-adblocker software better. 

Some Saturday you're having 😂

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

TIME FOR CHANGE!

Never thought I'd witness it in my lifetime. Someone involved with Morton who says 'Listen' more often than our glorious gaffer. Gentlemen of the forum, I give you Darragh O'Connor............

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, vikingTON said:

I'm willing to call it after a long parade of (utterly pathetic) pretenders to the throne: Iain Wilson is in fact the long awaited, real successor to Allan Jenkins.

Having that physically dominant, midfield powerhouse is crucial in taking us to the higher level witnessed in recent weeks. Even if they didn't play as foolishly as today, Dunfermline had no easy way to break our control of the game, determined by Wilson being literally head and shoulders above their midfield and making that advantage count. 

This. Wilson has been outstanding in the past couple of months. Credit to everyone at Cappielow for the transformation in fortunes.