Match Preview/Thread - Dunfermline vs Morton (3rd February) - Page 2 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Match Preview/Thread - Dunfermline vs Morton (3rd February)

We're deservedly ahead by keeping things simple, pressing hard to force a ton of errors on this ploughed field and then putting quality deliveries into the box.

We need to stick to that plan to secure the win - not try anything risky on the ball like Power's failed block or the mess just before half time. Those were Dunfermline's only good chances and could have been cut out. We also should avoid sitting deeper as the pressure on the ball is key to forcing these haddies into a mistake. 

• Upvote 1

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

Please tell me that O'Connor is on a perfect hat-trick...

McGhee needs some support, there's no-one backing him up.
Hayes playing it forward, Bell being forced to do it all alone, now forward from Marr, here's Ritchie, still Andy Ritchie, look at the control...

That is a marvellous goal from Andy Ritchie. Twenty minutes on the clock and Morton's supporters come alive. A goal which epitomises the control, the arrogance, the cheek of Andy Ritchie.

That’s another monkey off our backs this season. Five now! Wow.

"Any nation given the opportunity to regain its national sovereignty and which then rejects it is so far beneath contempt that it is hard to put words to it."

Meanwhile at Somerset, McGinty misses a sitter and Ayr promptly go 2-1 down.

McGhee needs some support, there's no-one backing him up.
Hayes playing it forward, Bell being forced to do it all alone, now forward from Marr, here's Ritchie, still Andy Ritchie, look at the control...

That is a marvellous goal from Andy Ritchie. Twenty minutes on the clock and Morton's supporters come alive. A goal which epitomises the control, the arrogance, the cheek of Andy Ritchie.

33 minutes ago, Drew Busby's Moustache said:

Sportsound/Open all mics team touting Dougie for the Aberdeen job.

Feck off!!!

Garrity makes it 5 

It's a case of when, not if, Dougie moves up but I don't think Aberdeen will take the chance. Their loss, our gain. 

EOho8Pw.png

If a bigger club want Imrie we can name our price at the minute. A very, very big price.

Peter Weatherson is the greatest player since Ritchie, and should be assigned 'chairman for life' 

onsP5NR.jpg