Pre-Season - Page 5 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Pre-Season

Admin

Nice wee video from Doyle on Twitter with an update. 

Said Imrie went in the ambulance and stayed with him in the hospital which is good to hear. Wouldn't imagine all managers would do that with a trialist. Shows the type of manager he is and is the type people want to play for. 

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, GiGi said:

Think you're overestimating how much trialists will actually be privy to competitive match day tactics and set pieces. I doubt that's the focus in pre season. 

I was actually responding to BB's point that having more players on the pitch makes set-piece training easier

56 minutes ago, macca937 said:

Can’t make tomorrow due to a wedding ffs. Does anyone know if I get stream can I watch later ? Ta 

Won’t your new wife be hacked off at spending your honeymoon night watching fitba??

Regardless of it being a pre-season game I can't see any other result than them beating us. St.Mirren appear to have recruited quite well so far. Us on the other hand, let's say, nothing to be excited about. 

The only positive is that it looks like they'll be out in the rain.

5 minutes ago, Toby said:

Never mind Diau, every time I ever stumble across anything from that fans’ page on Twitter I want to gouge my eyes out.

Genuinely worse than Hyndland Maw’s Brian Graham appreciation account.

She's about as insufferable as they come, but say no more..

TIME FOR CHANGE!

7 hours ago, TONofmemories said:

That alone makes me think he isn’t even a footballer.

McGhee needs some support, there's no-one backing him up.
Hayes playing it forward, Bell being forced to do it all alone, now forward from Marr, here's Ritchie, still Andy Ritchie, look at the control...

That is a marvellous goal from Andy Ritchie. Twenty minutes on the clock and Morton's supporters come alive. A goal which epitomises the control, the arrogance, the cheek of Andy Ritchie.

20 hours ago, ChampTon said:

Regardless of it being a pre-season game I can't see any other result than them beating us. St.Mirren appear to have recruited quite well so far. Us on the other hand, let's say, nothing to be excited about. 

The only positive is that it looks like they'll be out in the rain.

Sack this.

It's match day, into these inbred bastards!

Archived