Pre-Season - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Pre-Season

Admin

Our match thread is sponsored by Tail o' the Bank Credit Union.

Don’t get hooked in by loan sharks! Avoid the pitfalls of "debt solutions". STOP, take a breath and consider your options.  Contact us to see how Inverclyde's Credit Union can help you Save, Borrow and Plan for Tomorrow.

Call the Credit Union on 01475 734655, email office@totbcu.co.uk or pop into the Credit Union at 24 Kilblain Street, Greenock, PA15 1SR. 

Like TOTB on Facebook

Follow TOTB on Twitter

Follow TOTB on Instagram

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Only watching on the stream but thought the guy looks a bit younger than Doyle but could be wrong. Either way he's been mince so far. 

Good people will do good things, bad people will do bad things, but only with religion do good people do bad things!

32.gif

1 minute ago, TRVMP said:

Dunno who it is but he's been alright.

They've replayed Mullen's spill about 30 times but he's been good otherwise.

Surprised you think he's been alright. He's given the ball away more in 30 mins than Grimshaw did all season and he doesn't seem the greatest at tracking back either. 

Hopefully comes on to a game but for me he's nowhere near it. 

Good people will do good things, bad people will do bad things, but only with religion do good people do bad things!

32.gif

7 minutes ago, TRVMP said:

Dunno who it is but he's been alright.

They've replayed Mullen's spill about 30 times but he's been good otherwise.

Dont think the right back has been too bad either. Getting up and down the park well and always looking for the ball but not great at times when he's actually on it. 

Not sure about the keeper. Looked like he could have done a lot better at the goal too. Not under much pressure so between that and the spill it's a bit worrying. Early days though. 

Doyle is definitely on now. There's a wee tiny central midfielder the no. 11 on as well. Looks tidy on the ball so far. 

32.gif

50 minutes ago, port-ton said:

Surprised you think he's been alright. He's given the ball away more in 30 mins than Grimshaw did all season and he doesn't seem the greatest at tracking back either. 

Hopefully comes on to a game but for me he's nowhere near it. 

I'm juggling various nieces and nephews so in fairness I only sw about 15 mins

EOho8Pw.png

Archived