Inverness vs Morton - Page 8 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Inverness vs Morton

BishopBrennan

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wonder if we’ve any chance of getting Kiltie back on loan. Need another option up top as McHugh doesn’t cut it most games.

Suffering Wake fuck. What part of that latest totally pathetic, clownshoes failure led you to wonder about Greg Kiltie’s availability? Unless that defence improves - which btw it hasn’t at all since the Motherwell shoeing five weeks ago - then we’ll actually concede 100+ goals this season.

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

Debatable.

25 goals conceded in nine games: no it isn’t. If you genuinely think that it is then you need to seek professional help IMO.

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

25 goals conceded in nine games: no it isn’t. If you genuinely think that it is then you need to seek professional help IMO.

It's even worse than that in my view, because that includes two 'free hits' in the cup (and, admittedly, Motherwell too.) To have six points but a -3 goal difference is bad - to be conceding on average three goals per league game, with zero clean sheets (even against Alloa) is worse.

EOho8Pw.png

Better Players,,Better Tactics from Inverness....5th will be a huge achievement to achieve this year for Morton..2 horse race in this league and we just got pumped by the likely runners up...VT you must have the answer to how we retain as a minimum 5th...Give us some foresight Wordsworth..

Better Players,,Better Tactics from Inverness....5th will be a huge achievement to achieve this year for Morton..2 horse race in this league and we just got pumped by the likely runners up...VT you must have the answer to how we retain as a minimum 5th...Give us some foresight Wordsworth..

I can chip in here: don't concede 3 goals a game on average. Happy to help!

Peter Weatherson is the greatest player since Ritchie, and should be assigned 'chairman for life' 

onsP5NR.jpg

McLean and McAlister are finished.

Sadly Miller is also done and I thought he was one of our best players last year.

Urgently need two CB's or we will continue as we have done so far, beating the shite teams and being horsed by the better teams.

ICT were too physical for us today.

Next week in the diddy cup we need to start a more physical group of players. New boy from Bradford looks a decent find.

Colville looks a player. Once he’s match fit I think he and Lyon will be a fantastic pair of midfielders together with Jacobs playing behind. Millar looks done. He’d maybe be ok with a team who are happy to not press and ping the ball about but he definitely doesn’t suit Hoppy’s style.

The thing about being good going forward is a bit of a fallacy. We have good players who can conjure something, but when we lose the ball there's no second line coming in, no pressing to keep the ball in and when the opponent counters everybody stands watching.

There's potential there, but as it stands the squad is dreadful and being badly utilised.

AWMSC

Fucking rancid defensively again. I'm willing to cut strapp some slack as he's young and still learning. Welsh needs time to settle too but McLean and McAlister need to be dropped. The midfield also need to work harder to protect the defence. Those saying Rogers is no better than Ramsbottom are talking pish.

Only plus was Colville looks a player.

There's a storm on the horizon

And for that I can't see the sun

For I'll keep a waiting on the pavement

For the ice cream van to come

The clear problem is the centrebacks. ICT just ran through them.

"Any nation given the opportunity to regain its national sovereignty and which then rejects it is so far beneath contempt that it is hard to put words to it."

There's been a lot of contenders but here it is. The worst post ever.

You still wrecked mate aye? Get back in your box.

5th in this dung division is never a huge achievement for The Famous under any circumstances and anyone at the club who thinks that can join the loser queue right now alongside that tit Johansson and Duffy.

We have two weeks before the next league match that should be focused entirely on defensive organisation, something that hasn’t improved in the slightest since the Motherwell game.

Archived