Ayr v Morton - Saturday 3rd August - Match Thread - Page 4 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Ayr v Morton - Saturday 3rd August - Match Thread

Chesh

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We’ve been playing a back four and Muirhead remains left back. Tumilty is now moved to right back after the mystery position he was in before and Von Shite slides over one.

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

Seems to be left back.

Blues on in front of Reece Lyon and Chris Millar.

Wow.

Either ‘Cameron’ ‘Blues’ has got a stash of incriminating photos or ‘Hoppy’ is smoking crack. There are no other logical explanations.

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

Dundee Utd 1-1 ICT 

Edit - 2-1 United now. Shankland again.

McGhee needs some support, there's no-one backing him up.
Hayes playing it forward, Bell being forced to do it all alone, now forward from Marr, here's Ritchie, still Andy Ritchie, look at the control...

That is a marvellous goal from Andy Ritchie. Twenty minutes on the clock and Morton's supporters come alive. A goal which epitomises the control, the arrogance, the cheek of Andy Ritchie.

Our defence without Grant gives me even more of the fear than previously, which I didn't think was possible.

These sort of position fuckabouts is a quickfire way to have the dressing room questioning the manager, nevermind the fans.

Good people will do good things, bad people will do bad things, but only with religion do good people do bad things!

32.gif

Can't see what Hopkin is doing bringing Blues on ahead of Millar and Lyon. Not good signs. This has been very bad.

Peter Weatherson is the greatest player since Ritchie, and should be assigned 'chairman for life' 

onsP5NR.jpg

Even ignoring Millar and Lyon being dropped - which are both outrageous decisions alone - and accept that team is right, the shape we started is genuinely hilarious. Why would anyone who’s ever watched any of those players think the logical conclusion of that eleven is Robbie Muirhead in defence? Who then gets a chance to change after 20 minutes and puts Cameron Blues on?

Saying that 1-0 flatters us doesn’t quite do justice to Ayr’s complete control of this game.

Brian Wake my Lord, Brian Wake

Oh Lord, Brian Wake

McLean is getting ripped to pieces by Moffat. Tumilty was nowhere until we moved to a back four, and has been poor since moving into that position.

Tumilty is getting roasted everytume Forrest faces him up. Having a shocker

Manager in favouring players he signed over ones he inherited shocker.

Not saying it is right.

Not at all surprised that Millar isn’t featuring. The manager wants to play a fast pressing game - you can’t do that with a 36 year old midfielder that has lost yards of pace.

Not saying we’ve brought in better players, but that’s why Millar isn’t featuring.

"When the seagulls follow the trawler, it's because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea."

Not at all surprised that Millar isn’t featuring. The manager wants to play a fast pressing game - you can’t do that with a 36 year old midfielder that has lost yards of pace.

Not saying we’ve brought in better players, but that’s why Millar isn’t featuring.

Blues doesn't look like that kind of player. So I don't think that would explain it.

Your big mate ‘Hoppy’ is a fucking clownshoes manager and ‘Cameron’ ‘Blues’ is nothing of the sort. Thanks for playing anyway.

Archived