Motherwell v Morton - Match Thread - Page 5 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Motherwell v Morton - Match Thread

Chesh

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you want to know what a shambles actually looks like then try our last two visits to Fir Park; this is nothing of the sort,

2hoa48z.gif

Good people will do good things, bad people will do bad things, but only with religion do good people do bad things!

32.gif

That goalkeeper is fucking rotten. Seen better amateurs. First test of Hopkin's is to have the balls to accept when you sign absolute fucking dregs you need to get rid of them asap. Back four is fucking so flat and so slow it's embarassing. Going to be a long long season if that's the standard.

Two Uniteds but the soul is one, as the Busby Babes carry on.

Keeper looks dodgy and we need at least 2 centre halves who are going to be first choice.

There's a storm on the horizon

And for that I can't see the sun

For I'll keep a waiting on the pavement

For the ice cream van to come

We are to Motherwell what Dumbarton were to us. Apparently this isn't a shambles though.

It's a new side against a premier league team. We've been poor but not terrible so don't think this gives too much cause for concern.

Also our goalkeeping coach was also hired as a scout. I'm not sure his judgement can be trusted if he thought Ramsbottom was good enough for the Scottish championship.

Good people will do good things, bad people will do bad things, but only with religion do good people do bad things!

32.gif

Motherwell are a tidy outfit who have recruited well. Their two wide players have given us alsorts of grief.

Strapp has stuck in well. Happy with him at left back.

As everyone says, a goaly and centre backs and mibby a centre mid.

Archived