Championship 19/20 - Page 14 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Championship 19/20

SpoonTon

• Replies 877
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jamie McDonald is having a brilliant game against Utd. He's a great signing for any team in this league.

There's a storm on the horizon

And for that I can't see the sun

For I'll keep a waiting on the pavement

For the ice cream van to come

Embarrassing. Makes our result look even worse. Even more important to win tomorrow.

"Any nation given the opportunity to regain its national sovereignty and which then rejects it is so far beneath contempt that it is hard to put words to it."

Delighted the Luvvies got beat, plus Man City, who are on a similar but higher level of pretentiousness!

How on earth can you bemoan pretentious football clubs and in the same breath applaud a result that directly benefits the single most disgusting football club in the planet?

The Rangers or Liverpool?

One of Rangers or Celtic will be celebrating at the end of the season anyway, it doesn’t make much difference to the rest of us,

The day that minging lot finally win the title they’ll be a million times less tolerable than they are anyway.

Maybe because I backed Wolves at 22-1, with Brighton and Newcastle in a nice treble?

The point you made wasn’t about your coupon. I often back the likes of Liverpool, Rangers, Celtic and even Falkirk. It doesn’t change my point that they’re absolute cunts and City don’t come close to that level, regardless of your dislike for what is basically a faceless franchise.

The point you made wasn’t about your coupon. I often back the likes of Liverpool, Rangers, Celtic and even Falkirk. It doesn’t change my point that they’re absolute cunts and City don’t come close to that level, regardless of your dislike for what is basically a faceless franchise.

If it helps I also took Leicester on the same line, a 20p lucky 15. My motivation was the overly generous odds the bookies were offering. The only teams I don’t bet against are Morton and Scotland. Is it Liverpool you’re referring to?

If it helps I also took Leicester on the same line, a 20p lucky 15. My motivation was the overly generous odds the bookies were offering. The only teams I don’t bet against are Morton and Scotland. Is it Liverpool you’re referring to?

As the single most disgusting football club in the world? Absolutely, yes.

Archived