Squad and transfers 2019/20 - Page 118 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Squad and transfers 2019/20

Hej

“ The club would like to express it’s thanks to the board and members of Morton Club Together for their backing in ensuring that our latest signing gets over the line.”

Why do we need MCT money for this? Is it unreasonable at this point to suggest our budget should be more than adequate on its own to sign McGinty for 6 months?

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

“ The club would like to express it’s thanks to the board and members of Morton Club Together for their backing in ensuring that our latest signing gets over the line.”

Why do we need MCT money for this? Is it unreasonable at this point to suggest our budget should be more than adequate on its own to sign McGinty for 6 months?

Was wondering the same thing myself.

AWMSC

Just a bit of marketing for them. Can't see the harm.

Let's hope He proves a few Folk wrong...

Absolutely. Wouldn't be the first time. Hopefully he's much better than he's seemed to be against us.

There would be much less scope for me to be wrong and look silly if I just kept my view to myself, but I'm being honest when I say he's looked like a complete bombscare.

He has been a total disaster every time I’ve seen him play against us so really disappointed with this one. But as someone else has highlighted, he has to be some kind of upgrade on McLean.

That has to be the only positive we take from it, but hopefully he goes out and proves some of us wrong.

Archived