Squad and transfers 2019/20 - Page 120 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Squad and transfers 2019/20

Hej

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aye at least Ayr fans like him and think there is a player there, just needs the game time to express himself.

Strange signing though as his best position is right mid apparently and we already 3/4 people who can play out there so wasn't exactly an area I thought we needed strengthening. 

He took his goal well against us on the 1st day of the season.

Aye at least Ayr fans like him and think there is a player there, just needs the game time to express himself.

Strange signing though as his best position is right mid apparently and we already 3/4 people who can play out there so wasn't exactly an area I thought we needed strengthening.

He took his goal well against us on the 1st day of the season.

Wouldn't be surprised to see Nesbitt away in this window.

But not unexpected when our goal this season is simply staying in the league. Does it not just encourage you to commit to MCT?

I'd originally pledged but never converted. Signings the calibre of which we've been getting means I wont be any time soon either.

"CORNBEEF IS A BELLEND"

I'd originally pledged but never converted. Signings the calibre of which we've been getting means I wont be any time soon either.

One of the reasons why I (for the first time in my life) have not got involved in 'helping' out the club or should I say the Raes.

Ditto

Here was me thinking that your no. 1 priority all along was to get rid of the board and the Raes (whines passim), yet when an opportunity to speed up that process comes up you don't bother because, erm, the funded signings aren't good enough. You just couldn't make it up on this place.

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

Here was me thinking that your no. 1 priority all along was to get rid of the board and the Raes (whines passim), yet when an opportunity to speed up that process comes up you don't bother because, erm, the funded signings aren't good enough. You just couldn't make it up on this place.

I will join MCT when the Rae's are no longer involved with Morton.They have caused the debt and should do the honourable thing and gift the club to the fans now. And as there is only 400 members I am in the majority when it comes to it.

I will join MCT when the Rae's are no longer involved with Morton.They have caused the debt and should do the honourable thing and gift the club to the fans now. And as there is only 400 members I am in the majority when it comes to it.

I’m sorry but that is a really bad way to be looking at things. The reality is, the only way of actually getting rid of Golden Casket is through this. I, and others, said from the beginning said this scheme should not be judged on the strength of our transfer dealings because that’d be completely unfair.

How do you and your so-called majority plan on getting rid of the Raes anytime in the near future then? And how much are you planning to stump personally to pay the debt and buy the shareholding? Or will there be some other excuse for you to do nothing but carp from the sidelines when that time comes as well?

If people don’t want to take part for various then that’s fine. But when you’re the one who tries to turn everything on here into a discussion point about how shite the Raes are - even when it’s a manager or some other member of the club clearly at fault - then it’s an absolute beamer for you to not back the only credible means of moving beyond their crap tenure.

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

I'm glad we checked before concluding the deal, but that would have been a fucking outstanding signing. Get Sir Gavin signed up for next season and get the open top buses booked to celebrate our famous quadruple. 

You address me by my proper title, you little bollocks! 

What are the rules? As far as i know he was let go due to financial reasons. Surely he shouldn't be punished for that?

The same as if he was let go for any other reason.

The rule is aids. Surely someone has to successfully challenge this rule in court for restricting their ability to work after losing their job?

Archived