Fan Ownership - Morton Club Together - Page 26 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Fan Ownership - Morton Club Together

TheGoon

• Replies 526
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think there may be some confusion here.

The Tele article outlines thag the club are in negotiations with overseas investors.

Lord volvic has then guessed that this may be Dr Jim Walker.

Jim is one of the biggest pledgers to MCT so far, pledging £250 per month for the next 2 years (this isn't a secret as he announced this on twitter). He has also been invited onto the MCT leadership team (again announced on twitter) as he has vast business experience and specific experience in share issues.

There's no confirmation that the Tele article is about Jim.

I think there may be some confusion here.

The Tele article outlines thag the club are in negotiations with overseas investors.

Lord volvic has then guessed that this may be Dr Jim Walker.

Jim is one of the biggest pledgers to MCT so far, pledging £250 per month for the next 2 years (this isn't a secret as he announced this on twitter). He has also been invited onto the MCT leadership team (again announced on twitter) as he has vast business experience and specific experience in share issues.

There's no confirmation that the Tele article is about Jim.

Aye, Gordon doesn't really know that much so that's the issue.

Unfortunately can't see this taking off. A few weeks in and its less than 25% to target going by his twitter updates and thats only pledges, how many who committed will follow through with it?

Was the target not 400k before June?

Hats off to the guy for trying something but unless he finds over 300k in a few weeks, surely its binned...

Unfortunately can't see this taking off. A few weeks in and its less than 25% to target going by his twitter updates and thats only pledges, how many who committed will follow through with it?

Was the target not 400k before June?

Hats off to the guy for trying something but unless he finds over 300k in a few weeks, surely its binned...

Or a smaller investment to start with, one of the two.

My guess is that the pool of small-time donors isn't going to get much bigger anytime soon, so it's up to big hitters to fill the gap. We'll see.

EOho8Pw.png

I don’t know anyone who has pledged, myself included. There must be plenty still to go after.

Maybe. I more meant that people who weren't interesed before might find it hard to be persuaded now.

EOho8Pw.png

I tried to but the site was gubbed. Not bothered since tbh.

Same here.

Just tried again now. Still doesn't work. That's abysmal.

Peter Weatherson is the greatest player since Ritchie, and should be assigned 'chairman for life' 

onsP5NR.jpg

As per the updates on Twitter the website will be getting a complete makeover by the end of May/start of June.

The guy doing the work is doing it all free of charge.

You get what you pay for I guess.

Archived