thistle game - Page 7 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

thistle game

beetee

Buchanan was decent too.

This sitting deep pish needs to stop. Play with intensity. Or is it that we're blowing after 30 mins?

He was, yeah. Both centre backs defended the box very well. We put ourselves under far too much pressure, but those two coped well with that pressure.

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good result there for JJ. Despite being handed a pretty weak squad he's stumbled through to January with enough points to keep us safe. Hopefully he gets a striker and a couple of defenders in. 5th is pretty good given how poor we've been in a lot of games.

Peter Weatherson is the greatest player since Ritchie, and should be assigned 'chairman for life' 

onsP5NR.jpg

Got to give some credit to Tumilty, he did really well for Telfer's goal. That aside, both of our full backs were the worst players on the pitch and hadn't found a Morton player with a pass all day. As others have said, our centre backs were both solid, Kilday probably my man of the match in fact.

A better attacking team beats us today. The constant sitting off and allowing teams to play is so infuriating, it's just fortunate that we were playing a garbage Thistle side that looks in serious trouble.

Gaston and Tumiltys assists 😍

Buchanan was excellent in the 2nd half. Tiff looked decent first half and finished well. Telfer took an eternity to finish his but took it brilliantly.

Some decent recruitment next month and we will be okay. Question marks still over JJ’s style of play but hope for our sakes he can get it sorted.

That's a fantastic result considering the players we had out. Look forward to a pumping next week now.

There's a storm on the horizon

And for that I can't see the sun

For I'll keep a waiting on the pavement

For the ice cream van to come

We were absolutely terrible but the result should give us a big enough gap to ease concerns about being dragged into a relegation battle, which we’d lose.

A lot of work needs to be done before today’s rabble looks like the serious promotion contenders we’re supposed to be.

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

Thistle fan playing darts with his salvia. Horrible ****

Yep, the fans of the cuddly toy, media darling club of Scottish football really didn’t like being sent spinning back into the seaside leagues by The Famous today. Good.

Hopefully they stay down there for years, that obese mess Weir fucks off and then they fold.

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

Anyone see what caused the thistle fan to absolutely lose his s*** outside ground?

Was fecking hilarious.

Didn't see what happened to cause his meltdown but he was right up at the Morton exit when folk were trying to get out doing his absolute best to get something off his chest.

Loser

TIME FOR CHANGE!

Its almost as if Tiffoney is actually a good player who should have been getting his game this whole time. I mean, obviously we all hate him for bettering his career the way we hate Lamie but still. Here's hoping he's sent back to his parent club in the league above us. Fuck him.

I want a pretentious signature too.

That’s plenty.

Didn't see what happened to cause his meltdown but he was right up at the Morton exit when folk were trying to get out doing his absolute best to get something off his chest.

Loser

Was chasing after a young girl and her dad when we got out ground. All very strange.

DvmCRPvU0AEc1rV.jpg

Strength and conditioning programme seems to be working.

Livingston do strength and conditioning on a Monday and Tuesday.

Good people will do good things, bad people will do bad things, but only with religion do good people do bad things!

32.gif

Was chasing after a young girl and her dad when we got out ground. All very strange.

Sounds like he’s taken a leaf out of their club employee and role model Quitongo then; beast.

Archived