Jonatan Johansson Is The New Manager - Page 5 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Jonatan Johansson Is The New Manager

TRVMP

From the interview he says that when he moved from Morton U20 to Motherwell U20 he "got the opportunity to go full-time", so that makes it understandable (IMO) why he left Morton so quickly back in 2012. I had my reservations based on just how short a time he lasted back then, but from part-time to full-time is really a no-brainer.

EOho8Pw.png

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

From the interview he says that when he moved from Morton U20 to Motherwell U20 he "got the opportunity to go full-time", so that makes it understandable (IMO) why he left Morton so quickly back in 2012. I had my reservations based on just how short a time he lasted back then, but from part-time to full-time is really a no-brainer.

And a decent step up, probably done in the right way, so you don't begrudge it.

A sideways, at best, but actually downward done in a reptilian way most certainly deserves the animosity it receives.

Just watched the interview. JJ comes across very well. Liked how he spoke about his connections to the club.

There's a storm on the horizon

And for that I can't see the sun

For I'll keep a waiting on the pavement

For the ice cream van to come

JJ, Crawford, Warren, the squad and all the backroom staff went go-karting. Bit of club bonding.

Hopefully in preparation for running Ray's Subaru* off the road.

*I don't know if he drives one but he certainly seems the type.

EOho8Pw.png

A conceited wee TT driver.

Also a possibility. 

I like Subaru's.

The image of Ray grunting around Angus in a 2018 Crosstrek doesn't have you literally trembling with rage? Coz it does for me.

EOho8Pw.png

Also a possibility. 

The image of Ray grunting around Angus in a 2018 Crosstrek doesn't have you literally trembling with rage? Coz it does for me.

I'm not that bothered about Ray McKinnon anymore. Granted I'm not happy with the manner in how he left Morton but after Jonathan Johannsens appointment, I think it may be a blessing in disguise.

Falkirk are going through managers at some rate in recent times, what is there to say that Ray isn't the latest in a long line of Sacking fodder for them?

Also, Ray strikes me as more of a BMW 3 Series type, or an inverted hedgehog as they're commonly known.

*insert signature here*

The kind of guy that drives around with a suit jacket hung up in the back seat to look flashy

Do people think that looks flashy? I think it makes them look like a traveling salesman.

Round here young women do it with dresses to show what they've bought, and it's all I can do not to swerve into them in the middle of rush hour.

EOho8Pw.png

Archived