Championship 2018-19 Thread - Page 37 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Championship 2018-19 Thread

With Hardie recalled from Livi too, they must be getting them back for a look, sure Rudden will go back on loan.

Hopefully leaves Falkirk woefully short for the super s***down with Partick on Saturday.

Could be that they will be potential makeweights in their transfer dealings this month (e.g. as part as bringing in the guy from Dundee they have on a pre-contract). If Hardie goes on loan to Dundee, maybe Rudden will head to Livi. Just speculating. 

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It’s time that Dunfermline gave Jim McInally a second chance at full time management in the Scottish game.

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

Sorry if I'm reading it too literally, but it wasn't a court case. It was an SPFL committee that heard the case.

Well, whatever it was. Point remains; I think the whole rudden loan deal was a factor in them signing with us. Helped paint the obvious picture that the snake fucked us.

TIME FOR CHANGE!

Pars sack AJ. 

Edit: he resigned. 

McKinnon at Dunfermline yet?

McGhee needs some support, there's no-one backing him up.
Hayes playing it forward, Bell being forced to do it all alone, now forward from Marr, here's Ritchie, still Andy Ritchie, look at the control...

That is a marvellous goal from Andy Ritchie. Twenty minutes on the clock and Morton's supporters come alive. A goal which epitomises the control, the arrogance, the cheek of Andy Ritchie.

Scott Fraser playing for Burton Albion against Man City. Feels weird seeing a player that has played against Morton numerous times in last couple of years up against Silva and De Bruyne

For who? Can't say I remember him.

"CORNBEEF IS A BELLEND"

Me neither, but he was a mf player with Dundee Utd apparently.

Played for Airdrie on loan as well when we we won league 1. I'm sure we played Airdrie 3 times in 2 weeks that year and he stuck out as their best player!

Falkirk sign Davis Kiellor-Dunn from Ross County.

Good player but unsure how much he has progressed. Watched him a lot with my mate who supports RC, flatters to deceive at points then capable of real flashes of brilliance. Hopefully the relegation scrap keeps him flattering

Remember watching highlights of some Ross County games when they were in Premier League and he looked amazing. Just the sort of creative winger we are missing.

Seems to have gone backwards this season though so hopefully he's rubbish.

Good people will do good things, bad people will do bad things, but only with religion do good people do bad things!

32.gif

Van Der Weg for a 3rd? time! He said he hated the highlands...brass neck

He said he was struggling to adapt, coming from Rotterdam, where he could go out on the town at night, and Dingwall doesn't allow that. He also said his girlfriend was struggling to get work due to the language barrier. These are both very reasonable concerns for a young guy.

EOho8Pw.png

He said he was struggling to adapt, coming from Rotterdam, where he could go out on the town at night, and Dingwall doesn't allow that. He also said his girlfriend was struggling to get work due to the language barrier. These are both very reasonable concerns for a young guy.

Not so reasonable when he then decides to go back...again

Archived