Next Seasons Away Strip Designed And Chosen By Fans - Page 30 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Next Seasons Away Strip Designed And Chosen By Fans

port-ton

• Replies 671
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

Was in smiths for the first time in ages today, the badges on the home tops and all the new merchandise are a mess, not even got all the colours and stitching all over the place. It's a joke because some of the stuff is smart, but there's no way I'll be parting with my money for any of the gear, new top included(which I was going to get for going on holiday) until they sort the state of the badge out.

Without giving too much away I think I'm okay to say that, after speaking to Warren earlier this week, the expectations for the quality of the new kit have been made clear to the manufacturer after seeing their latest prototype. I'm confident it'll turn out well. Speaking to the SLO about any concerns is also a good idea, though.

Was in smiths for the first time in ages today, the badges on the home tops and all the new merchandise are a mess, not even got all the colours and stitching all over the place. It's a joke because some of the stuff is smart, but there's no way I'll be parting with my money for any of the gear, new top included(which I was going to get for going on holiday) until they sort the state of the badge out.

Is the badge on the home badge not embroidered like everyone wanted?

What's the new merchandise?

There's a storm on the horizon

And for that I can't see the sun

For I'll keep a waiting on the pavement

For the ice cream van to come

• 4 weeks later...

Archived