TheMortonForum.com

2024/25 Kit

Absolute belter! Clean and simple, I quite like the tree outline around the badge, nod to old badge and like the gold and blue cuffs on the sleeves. Looking forward to playing find your name on the strip!

Lovely stuff

There's a storm on the horizon

And for that I can't see the sun

For I'll keep a waiting on the pavement

For the ice cream van to come

The outline around the badge is pretty honking, but that only lowers it from a 10/10 to 9/10 top. It's a lovely kit overall, although obviously socks should always be hooped.

• Upvote 1

Brian Wake my Lord, Brian Wake

Oh Lord, Brian Wake

Really like that. The gold detailing is a great touch, in-keeping with the 150th range but not overdone. Looks like the names will be printed on the white hoops, so should be more visible than last season, which is a bonus!

Credit to Gavin for the design.

Not only is the top a belter, we’ve got it released and professionally pictured by mid May! The difference in professionalism since the Scottish Cup shirt release is to be greatly applauded.

• Upvote 1

here today, gone to hell

13 minutes ago, ChampTon said:

I'm not a buyer of football tops but £49 seems pretty reasonable. Think I'll buy one just for the novelty of my name probably being under the armpit!

* £55 for Adults.

37 minutes ago, Hands of Cowan said:

Bloody Dalrada yellow part of the logo blocks my name on the front but it's clear on the back of the shirt so all good. Really like the yellow in the collar and sleeves. Well done to all involved 

* gold