5263 replies to this topic

#5261 TopCat

TopCat

GMFC Supporter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 396 posts

Posted Today, 09:58 AM

That 6-1 game at Airdrie that season was incredible. Everyone, opposition fans too, felt the League was over at that point.
Shame how it turned out.

That was absolutely glorious. I really, really hated Airdrie and actually miss the needle they used to bring to a league. The current Falkirk rivalry (if you can call it that) doesn't get near it.

#5262 LargsTON

LargsTON

GMFC Supporter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 17412 posts

Posted Today, 11:25 AM

That 6-1 game at Airdrie that season was incredible. Everyone, opposition fans too, felt the League was over at that point.
Shame how it turned out.

Me and Blair were hanging out your car window driving to that game and toasting the team bus.

Edited by LargsTON, Today, 11:27 AM.

"CORNBEEF IS A BELLEND"

#5263 AyrshireTon

AyrshireTon

The Buzzer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9307 posts

Posted Today, 11:34 AM

Me and Blair were hanging out your car window driving to that game and toasting the team bus.

Was just thinking that - wasn't Weatherson trying to reach it out the driver's window?

“McGhee needs some support, there’s no-one backing him up.

Hayes playing it forward, Bell being forced to do it all alone, now forward from Marr, here’s Ritchie, still Andy Ritchie, look at the control…”

“That is a marvellous goal from Andy Ritchie. Twenty minutes on the clock and Morton’s supporters come alive. A goal which epitomises the control, the arrogance, the cheek of Andy Ritchie.”

#5264 TONofmemories

TONofmemories

GMFC Supporter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6876 posts

Posted Today, 11:50 AM

Was just thinking that - wasn't Weatherson trying to reach it out the driver's window?

Sounds about right

TIME FOR CHANGE!

9 user(s) are reading this topic

2 members, 7 guests, 0 anonymous users