Betfred Cup Group Stage July 2019 - Page 9 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Betfred Cup Group Stage July 2019

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pardon my ignorance, may have missed it, but do you just buy tickets at the booth before going in?

Follow the up-to-date instructions on the club websi.....oh, wait.

McGhee needs some support, there's no-one backing him up.
Hayes playing it forward, Bell being forced to do it all alone, now forward from Marr, here's Ritchie, still Andy Ritchie, look at the control...

That is a marvellous goal from Andy Ritchie. Twenty minutes on the clock and Morton's supporters come alive. A goal which epitomises the control, the arrogance, the cheek of Andy Ritchie.

Do We Sit In & eventually get picked off & lose by 2 or 3 with our ropey defence?? Or Have A Go play to Our attacking strengths & give a Hibs Team who just lost 6 at Ibrox Yesterday a hard game in a nothing to lose Cup Tie...

Don’t think we’ll make much money from this either, the crowd will be pish after their result yesterday, and due to the pricing.

The midweek game in 2008 when they were already turning on Paatelainen had an official crowd of 14,874. The last two midweek games in the league up there had crowds of nearly 9k and 15k respectively. I'd be surprised if the crowd wasn't well within that range for a Saturday kickoff in August.

And the flip-side of relatively high ticket pricing is that the club will earn significantly more money even from a poor crowd by Hibs' standards. A 40% split of a 10k crowd on Saturday would result in a £60k windfall or so. 

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

We would like to advise supporters that tickets are on sale for Saturday’s Betfred Cup fixture against Hibernian at Easter Road.

Fans are asked to purchase in advance where possible in order to avoid excessive queues at the ticket office on matchday, with briefs available from the following outlets:

Cappielow – During office hours, 9am-12noon and 1pm-5pm

Smiths of Greenock – During opening hours, 9am – 5.30pm.

Prices are as followed:

Adult: £18

Concession (Over 65s, students, under 18s): £12

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

There was never 14,000 at that cup game. Lucky if it was even half that.

Hayes playing it forward, Bell being forced to do it all alone, now forward from Marr, here's Ritchie, still Andy Ritchie, look at the control...

That is a marvellous goal from Andy Ritchie. Twenty minutes on the clock and Morton's supporters come alive. A goal which epitomises the control, the arrogance, the cheek of Andy Ritchie.

https://gmfc.net/2019/08/12/hibs-tickets-now-on-sale/

We would like to advise supporters that tickets are on sale for Saturday’s Betfred Cup fixture against Hibernian at Easter Road.

Fans are asked to purchase in advance where possible in order to avoid excessive queues at the ticket office on matchday, with briefs available from the following outlets:

Prices are as followed:

"Fans are asked to purchase in advance where possible in order to avoid excessive queues at the ticket office on matchday"

But yet no cunt could get their arse in gear to ensure we could buy one on Saturday when we were all at the fucking stadium already.

Aye I’d be surprised if the crowd is much over 10k on Saturday, if at all. Hibs fans are not happy with Heckingbottom.

Good. Scottish Football needs a shite Hibs.

https://gmfc.net/2019/08/12/hibs-tickets-now-on-sale/

Price seems fair pity they don't have the online system that Ayr have easy to load on phone as there is no chance of me coming down from Glasgow just for a ticket. The booth it is then.

Prices are as followed:

Feck that went wrong.

Pity they don't have a similar option to wee Ayr Unt which was easy and saved visiting Greenock. Time saved in going from Glasgow to Greenock return gives me an hour to use at the booth.

Ticket prices are fair expect a crowd of 12,000.

Sam's pen save will more than cover his cost plus the cup bonus monies.

Archived