Partick Thistle v Morton (proverbial 6 pointer) - Page 6 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Partick Thistle v Morton (proverbial 6 pointer)

gmfc23

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Even during the JJ reign I never felt this way about morton, Saturdays are constantly being ruined. My passion for Morton has completely dwindled thanks to the management of the team.

I think I will be giving up both my MCT pledge and my season ticket until changes are made.

Im making perfect sense, your just not keeping up.

My Twitter - 
https://twitter.com/RJChesh

Billy King

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

Of all of these monumentally dung signings King is the worst IMO. A pointless addition mid season for a position that we don’t need in the team anyway and he turns out to be - entirely predictably - a heartless, gubbins, useless sand dancer. There is not a single mitigating factor or excuse for that decision making from Hopkin, it is simply abysmal.

We should be doing better with the players that we have, but the sheer amount of deadwood collected by this clown in five months - and the donkeys he keeps bringing on trial - mean that we cannot afford to give him another transfer window. It’ll only get worse, not better.

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

The sheer brass neck of this:

Morton manager David Hopkin: "I'm embarrassed. Two mistakes again against 10 men. We don't deal with balls into the box which is criminal. I can't defend the players today. It's schoolboy stuff and it's time some people at this club - some of the players - took responsibility."

Take responsibility yourself for once. Every other week it’s been the referee or some bullshit like luck or not getting the breaks as if everything is outwith anyone’s control. Now both of those have run out, it’s all down to the players. Players he signed and persisted with despite every single person watching being able to tell him who obviously needed dropped weeks ago. Pathetic.

Brian Wake my Lord, Brian Wake

Oh Lord, Brian Wake

We have 2 pensioners in midfield we have arguably our best player benched we don't have a right back. We have shite goalkeepers one that cannae even catch a cold a manager that does not have a clue. And a board that does not give a feck if we stay up or go down.

The complete absence of a credible plan to both exploit the man advantage - and keep them firmly in their box - is entirely down to the manager. And if we’re all about taking responsibility for errors then his super dreamboat Ramsbottom should have been demoted to the Under 13s weeks ago, yet still plays.

TTG.

We have 2 pensioners in midfield we have arguably our best player benched we don't have a right back. We have shite goalkeepers one that cannae even catch a cold a manager that does not have a clue. And a board that does not give a feck if we stay up or go down.

Why would the board not give a feck if we went down? Surely we'd be part time by now if that was true?

Morton manager David Hopkin: "I'm embarrassed. Two mistakes again against 10 men. We don't deal with balls into the box which is criminal. I can't defend the players today. It's schoolboy stuff and it's time some people at this club - some of the players - took responsibility."

Take responsibility yourself for once. Every other week it’s been the referee or some bullshit like luck or not getting the breaks as if everything is outwith anyone’s control. Now both of those have run out, it’s all down to the players. Players he signed and persisted with despite every single person watching being able to tell him who obviously needed dropped weeks ago. Pathetic.

The state of that. Maybe I’m alone, but I’ve never really questioned the commitment or attitude of this team, they just don’t know what they’re supposed to be doing, some aren’t good enough to be on the pitch in the first place. That isn’t their fault, the blame lies entirely with the manager’s coaching and selection. Interested to see what he’d actually take responsibility for.

:lol:

He recycled the Tommy Wright Post match interview we said he should have used weeks ago. Too late numbskull.

Obviously reads the board, I wonder who he is. Bet he thought that analysis would keep the wolves at bay.

:lol:

Opposition fans on PnB have been calling out how fucking shite we are on a weekly basis. Teams are beating us fairly easily and doing so that comfortably that their biggest talking point is how laughably bad we are.

Hope MCT are asking serious questions about the direction of the club before offering up another penny of fans money.

Peter Weatherson is the greatest player since Ritchie, and should be assigned 'chairman for life' 

onsP5NR.jpg

Opposition fans on PnB have been calling out how fucking shite we are on a weekly basis. Teams are beating us fairly easily and doing so that comfortably that their biggest talking point is how laughably bad we are.

Hope MCT are asking serious questions about the direction of the club before offering up another penny of fans money.

Well the guy McLennan is that his name is now on the board let's see if he asks Hmmmmmm

That was ludicrous. No wide play (although Thistle appeared to be using it on their rare jaunts forward) and passing about at the back with nobody wanting responsibility. Kenny Miller skied the weekly Ramsbottom gift, the only event in the first half.

When they went down to 10 men the subs should have been on and we should have been pressing them. As usual fucknut waited until we were chasing the game but failed to add any actual tactics to this. 

Sad to say it but Millar looks finished.

McGhee needs some support, there's no-one backing him up.
Hayes playing it forward, Bell being forced to do it all alone, now forward from Marr, here's Ritchie, still Andy Ritchie, look at the control...

That is a marvellous goal from Andy Ritchie. Twenty minutes on the clock and Morton's supporters come alive. A goal which epitomises the control, the arrogance, the cheek of Andy Ritchie.

Archived