Squad and transfers 2019/20 - Page 62 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Squad and transfers 2019/20

Hej

Hearing that Tomas Kuszczak is being lined up as a short-term replacement. Expected to join up with the squad on Saturday before the Forfar match.

Wages might be an issue with regards to longer term replacement, but will be with us until the end of pre-season to give us options to stake out the market and for him to maintain his fitness.

He can join the list of Polish keepers who have been really good in Scotland.

Severely doubt this is even remotely plausible.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Inverclyde's inferior source of local news reports that Waddell is in 'crunch contract talks' with the club and we've taken ex-Motherwell reserve Jordan Armstrong (20) in for a trial. David Hopkin says:

It's still early pre-season, I don't think there's many teams in the Championship who've brought anyone in. 

giphy.gif

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

Hopkin's waiting for Prester John to appear from the Orient in the form of a 6ft 5 centre-back before committing to any of the frauds on the market here.

Just checked Leyton Orient's squad list. They don't have any player by that name.

Is that the big season ticket holder incentive, 10% off van rental?

https://gmfc.net/2019/07/05/arc-vehicle-rental-sponsorship-deal/

Says it includes first team strip branding but no idea what that means because, despite the article saying players Jim McAlister and Chris Millar showing off the new strip branding I can't see anything.

I thought the same. Only thing I can think of is maybe it's sponsorship on the sleeve or on the shorts but seem to be wearing training shorts in photo

Is that the big season ticket holder incentive, 10% off van rental?

https://gmfc.net/2019/07/05/arc-vehicle-rental-sponsorship-deal/

Says it includes first team strip branding but no idea what that means because, despite the article saying players Jim McAlister and Chris Millar showing off the new strip branding I can't see anything.

Brilliant incentive.

I’ve just bought 10 (ten) season tickets so I can rent vehicles for free all season.

Might be a new sponsor on the home strip unless it's been otherwise stated, and just a poor choice of picture on the site.

Peter Weatherson is the greatest player since Ritchie, and should be assigned 'chairman for life' 

onsP5NR.jpg

Archived