ton v inverness - Page 8 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

ton v inverness

beetee

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm glad the majority of the fans didn't turn on the players when we went behind as we were playing well enough that there was clearly still something in this game for us.

Good people will do good things, bad people will do bad things, but only with religion do good people do bad things!

32.gif

Tidser stood like a statue whilst rest of team celebrated. Gutter

Radio saying he's looking injured.

McGhee needs some support, there's no-one backing him up.
Hayes playing it forward, Bell being forced to do it all alone, now forward from Marr, here's Ritchie, still Andy Ritchie, look at the control...

That is a marvellous goal from Andy Ritchie. Twenty minutes on the clock and Morton's supporters come alive. A goal which epitomises the control, the arrogance, the cheek of Andy Ritchie.

Tidser has given everything on the pitch yet again. I'll pay more attention to that than his celebration of a penalty.

Not only has he played well, but Lyon and Iredale both look miles better when playing alongside him.

Good people will do good things, bad people will do bad things, but only with religion do good people do bad things!

32.gif

Disappointed to see Tidser getting pelters. Can’t agree with where he’s going but we need him in the side right now playing at his best.

Join the fucking snakes and you’ll get hounded with the fucking snakes. What a terrible shame.

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

I'm glad the majority of the fans didn't turn on the players when we went behind as we were playing well enough that there was clearly still something in this game for us.

This is spot on. You could tell the crowd was starting to turn but just about kept it together. Goal came at the right time to get the cowshed right behind the team.

Best we’ve played in a while.

Tidser being there in place of Millar makes a huge difference. We are so much better going forward when Millar isn’t slowing down every attack to walking pace.

"When the seagulls follow the trawler, it's because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea."

The above could be said of a large part of the cowshed

The first bad touch from one of our players tonight and the boos will start ringing

Simply did not happen after going a goal behind. The support have been excellent in getting behind the team.

Archived