ayr v morton - Page 4 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

ayr v morton

beetee

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

McCrorie has hit 3 GK’s in a row straight out the park.

Gaston does that too. As does every other c**t we’ve had that Wylie trained.

McGhee needs some support, there's no-one backing him up.
Hayes playing it forward, Bell being forced to do it all alone, now forward from Marr, here's Ritchie, still Andy Ritchie, look at the control...

That is a marvellous goal from Andy Ritchie. Twenty minutes on the clock and Morton's supporters come alive. A goal which epitomises the control, the arrogance, the cheek of Andy Ritchie.

In a way its bizarre we have four central midfielders signed up next season and no one else. Alternatively I hope to never see the majority of people left in a morton shirt again after this season.

Good people will do good things, bad people will do bad things, but only with religion do good people do bad things!

32.gif

In a way its bizarre we have four central midfielders signed up next season and no one else. Alternatively I hope to never see the majority of people left in a morton shirt again after this season.

Millar and McAlister are not 'signed up'.

Millar and McAlister are not 'signed up'.

They both want to stay local at this stage of their careers and we are contractually obliged to offer them an extension.

Good people will do good things, bad people will do bad things, but only with religion do good people do bad things!

32.gif

They both want to stay local at this stage of their careers and we are contractually obliged to offer them an extension.

So as I said, not signed up then.

We are contractually obliged to offer them an extension. We are not contractually obliged to offer them an acceptable extension nor are they contractually obliged to accept it.

Archived