Johansson's Future - Page 30 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Johansson's Future

Admin

Johansson's Future  

84 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think should happen to Johansson?

• Sacked before the end of the season
    • Sacked at the end of the current season
    • Allowed to see out his contract until the end of next season
    • Given an extended contract beyond his current deal
  2. 2. What do you think will happen to Johansson?

• Sacked before the end of the season
    • Sacked at the end of the current season
    • Allowed to see out his contract until the end of next season
    • Given an extended contract beyond his current deal

• Replies 828
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How dare he look after his own interests, The Morton board had a chance to offer him a new contract but done there usual wait until end of season, so can't blame him

Precisely. He's got a new baby in his life too. Good on him for putting his family first. VT just attention seeking as usual.

"CORNBEEF IS A BELLEND"

How dare he look after his own interests, The Morton board had a chance to offer him a new contract but done there usual wait until end of season, so can't blame him

Nobody refutes any of that and it is completely the correct decision to escape the Cappielow career graveyard.

Choosing to agree to join Falkirk in the current climate though is the issue that is being raised and that is justifiable.

Precisely. He's got a new baby in his life too. Good on him for putting his family first. VT just attention seeking as usual.

Nah, he’s hardly called for the hounding of Tidser- rather, pointing out that he shouldn’t be lauded on the basis that we suspect he’s signed for those c*nts.

I don’t see much wrong with that until Tidser or Morton confirm otherwise. If Tidser’s done what’s best for himself and his career that’s up to him- but what he should expect to give up as a result of such a decision is our adulation. Sh*t happens and I expect he’ll know that that’s how it works. If he has actually gone, his silence on the subject would suggest he knows that he shouldn’t expect hero worship.

Nobody refutes any of that and it is completely the correct decision to escape the Cappielow career graveyard.

Choosing to agree to join Falkirk in the current climate though is the issue that is being raised and that is justifiable.

If rumours are to be believed and they've offered him a multi year contract on more money then theres very few clubs in this division that would offer that to someone of his age.

Good people will do good things, bad people will do bad things, but only with religion do good people do bad things!

32.gif

If rumours are to be believed and they've offered him a multi year contract on more money then theres very few clubs in this division that would offer that to someone of his age.

The BNP could offer me a multi year contract on double my wages to do their admin. As attractive as the financial are, I would still expect to deal with some backlash from taking it.

He is also reported to have had an offer from the league above.

It's pretty simple. Morton player signs for St Mirren ever, scilum. Morton player signs for Falkirk during the current climate, snake.

The BNP could offer me a multi year contract on double my wages to do their admin. As attractive as the financial are, I would still expect to deal with some backlash from taking it.

He is also reported to have had an offer from the league above.

It's pretty simple. Morton player signs for St Mirren ever, scilum. Morton player signs for Falkirk during the current climate, snake.

That's about as good as one of my usual analogies.

Good people will do good things, bad people will do bad things, but only with religion do good people do bad things!

32.gif

Tear it up and start again.

Hope the club can act swiftly, take the financial hit and punt him. Literally anyone will do a better job than this charlatan. Early optimism feels like another life ago.

Changes needed firstly with the manager to keep us up / potentially sneak a playoff position. Behind the scenes / upstairs needs sorted aswell.

We should be aiming for a structure where if the manager leaves the Assistant can step up and the Reserve manager equally takes the step to assistant.

Unfortunately Houston, Sutton etc have done nothing to suggest they are capable.

We should be aiming for a structure where if the manager leaves the Assistant can step up and the Reserve manager equally takes the step to assistant.

Unfortunately Houston, Sutton etc have done nothing to suggest they are capable.

A system that almost never works. And if it does, it only works in the case of a manager moving on to better things, not being sacked with the rest of his lackeys going also.

A system that almost never works. And if it does, it only works in the case of a manager moving on to better things, not being sacked with the rest of his lackeys going also.

Worked well at St Johnston and it should be a model clubs should be looking for follow.

Five points from the last six games and bottom of the Championship form table.

He has to go.

McGhee needs some support, there's no-one backing him up.
Hayes playing it forward, Bell being forced to do it all alone, now forward from Marr, here's Ritchie, still Andy Ritchie, look at the control...

That is a marvellous goal from Andy Ritchie. Twenty minutes on the clock and Morton's supporters come alive. A goal which epitomises the control, the arrogance, the cheek of Andy Ritchie.

I was a bit concerned about how a request of mine for a player to be watched or given a trial was handled by Morton. I contacted Warren Hawke to tell him a player just signed by my local amateur club Castlemilk Dinamos had scored 25 goals in his first 6 games and had a similar amount of assists, he’s 6’3”, Great in the air, fast and powerful. Warren told me to tell the player he would send a scout to watch him, which I did. Next thing I got a call from (Kevin?) Anderson saying that he’s in charge of scouting, and I’d need to get the player signed for a Junior Team before he’d consider having him watched. I explained to him that Warren had agreed with me that a natural goal scorer could score at any level as the service would improve. Anderson was adamant that the player would first need to prove himself at a higher level. This might be true, but I found the disconnect between the management team quite concerning.

Archived